Chapter 60 - The Best Way To Keep A Secret Is To Deceive Even One's Own Allies!

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Boom!

  Makoto Uchiha arrived at the Hokage Office door and knocked gently.

  "Please come in." Minato Namikaze's slightly tired voice rang.

  Makoto opened the door and entered, "Minato-Senpai."

  "Makoto, you are here." Seeing Makoto Uchiha, Minato's eyes lit up.

  Makoto said Makotoly: "Minato-Senpai, I don't know, why have you asked me to come?"

  Minato responded: "You should know that I have ended Kakashi's escort Mission."

  "Yes." Makoto Uchiha nodded.

  "I want you to be Kushina's guard for the rest of the time. Of course, the Third's Anbu also serves beneath you so you do not have to protect her 24 hours a day, but only the mornings. Okay?"

  "Yes! I will do my best to protect Kushina-Senpai." Makoto Uchiha had also guessed this was going to happen, and now that Minato requested it, he would naturally not refuse.

  He just did not know how Minato will persuade the Third to agree to have Uchiha guard the Jinchuriki.

  He also does not know if Danzo has already got wind of this.

  After all, anything he is interested in, he will catch wind of.

  And Danzo, the old stooge, will not help at critical times, he will most probably do bad things to advance his interests.

  Makoto Uchiha naturally considered him.

  It is just that he currently has no way to deal with him, with his current identity, he does not have much room to move about.

  Fortunately, the main preparations are ready.

  "I don't have much worry about there being errors in the Village, but I recently discovered a very serious problem." Minato said with a solemn expression, "I asked the Konoha Barrier Team to send reports every day, and also told them to give me the reports for the last 6 months. When I examined the reports, I discovered the monitoring report for the last months is abnormal."

  Makoto Uchiha thought about that feeling of being watched during the training session with Kakashi today.

  "The report of the Barrier Team shows that the Barrier did have an unusual reaction in the past month, but no matter how we investigated, we could not find any obvious issue.

  So, I secretly ordered the Anbu to investigate and even they did not find any suspicious people.

  The Barrier of the Village does not only cover the ground, it also covers the sky and even the underground.

  Three months ago, the Underground Barrier had an abnormal reaction." Minato solemnly spoke.

  Because of Makoto's dream, he has been very tense in the past few months, especially when it comes to Kushina, any slight issue he finds, obtains his immediate and full attention.