Chapter 100 - Triggering Special Conditions, Blessing Of The Priestess

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"This is my unique forbidden technique, please keep it a secret, your Highness Miroku."

  Makoto did not check the rewards for now, and bowed his head while answering Miroku's question.

  "Please rest assured, Wind, I will keep your secret! Thank you for saving me!" Miroku said with a serious expression.

  As she replied, her facial expression suddenly changed, "Where is the Moryo? Why can I not sense him?"

  Makoto smiled and said, "Your Majesty, please rest assured, after you seal the Moryo's soul, I will seal its body permanently.

  It is impossible for anyone in the entire Ninja World to be able to find the body of Moryo!"

  Only then did Miroku react, as long as she was still alive, she would be able to sense Moryo.

  Now she cannot sense Moryo, which shows that as Lord Wind said, he has sealed Moryo's body.

  Unexpectedly, there are people in the Ninja World who can seal Moryo except for the Priestess.

  In other words, from now on, the fate of the Priestess will end from her generation.

  Her daughter Shion no longer has to bear such a heavy fate.

  Even if Moryo's soul can break the seal again, without a body, Moryo will not be able to exert his true power.

  Especially after she had sealed Moryo's soul, she had exhausted her vitality, but now she has recovered again.

  "Thank you very much for your help!" Miroku was grateful, "From now on you will be the most honored guest in the Land of Demons. You can ask for anything and we will do everything as you ask!"

  Makoto said sincerely, "Your Highness, you don't need to be so polite, I just did what I was supposed to do.

  If Moryo is allowed to cause chaos, the unlucky one would be the entire Ninja world. "

  Miroku shook her head, "You not only saved the Land of Demons, you saved the world.

  I am a Preistess but also a mother.

  Since you saved me, Shion will no longer have to take on the responsibilities of a Priestess and will be able to spend her life happily. "

  "Her Royal Highness can always be by Shion's side in the future, and it can be regarded as fulfilling my promise." Makoto said.

  "Thank you." Miroku nodded and thanked again.

  There was a look of longing in her eyes, as if she had imagined a good life in the future.

  Makoto didn't say much, but he found that Miroku's face gradually turned red, as if she wanted to say something but stopped herself.

  "Your Royal Highness, what's wrong?" Makoto asked suspiciously.

  Miroku said shyly: "Please...Your Royal Highness, let me get up."

  Makoto realized then, he was wrapping his left arm around Miroku's shoulder, and his right hand was naturally placed on her waist.