Chapter 46 - Spiritual Energy Breakthrough

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

As soon as Minato Namikaze spoke, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Lord Fourth, Kakashi Hatake, here to report." Kakashi, who was wearing his Forehead Protector slantingly, said with a straight face while standing stiffly.

Minato Namikaze smiled and said, "Kakashi, I've told you many times, you can speak casually, look, even Makoto speaks casually, so can you."

Kakashi hesitated, nodded and said, "Yes, Minato-Sensei."

Minato said: "From today onwards, Kakashi will join Squad 6 of the Anbu, he will be Makoto's subordinate from now on."

When Makoto heard this, his eyes lit up, so the surprise induvial was Kakashi?

He had already proposed to Minato that Kakashi should join the Anbu.

Kakashi is currently 13 years old, but he (Makoto) is only 15 years old, he is still a child, yet he has to do such heavy tasks every day, why can't Kakashi suffer *Cough* do the same tasks as him?

Fortunately, when Kakashi grows up, everything will become easier.

At that time, he could apply to leave the Anbu and leave everything to Kakashi.

The 'Physique Activation Technique' he obtained yesterday, he has not begun training and using it, due to having no time to train because of his Missions.

"Kakashi, go report to the Anbu first. I have some things to tell Makoto."

"Yes!"

Minato smiled at Kakashi and motioned for him to leave first.

After Kakashi left, Minato Namikaze continued:

"Makoto, I told Kakashi about the 4 Elephant Seal yesterday.

However, he refused to seal his Sharingan.

When you mentioned this matter before, I didn't pay enough attention.

After I took Kakashi to the hospital for an examination, we discovered that his Sharingan has a great impact on his body.

If this continues, not only will his Sharingan not be an aid to Kakashi, instead, it will limit his growth.

I think this is inconsistent with Obito's wishes.

So I want you to help him more and make him understand and finally, leave that psychological shadow he's in behind."

"I know Minato-Senpai, I will try my best." Naturally, Makoto is used to helping Kakashi with his 'physical' therapy sessions, but it seems that it isn't effective enough, seems like he'll have to step it up!

But he also knows that psychological trauma is not so easy to heal.

Of course, Kakashi agreed to let him ask the Fourth for a way to solve the hidden danger of his Sharingan, but at the same time, Kakashi wants to use his Sharingan to ensure there are no victims like Rin and Obito.