Chapter 40 - Who Is The Hunter? Who Is The Prey?

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

In a dense forest three hundred miles north of Konoha Village, a Squad of four people were shuttling in the forest.

The Leader is Makoto Uchiha, the four-man Squad he is in has been searching for a day and a half.

However, no trace of Orochimaru has been found yet.

"I didn't expect that one day we would be ordered to arrest him. Before I entered the Anbu, I also participated in the Battle of Kikyo Pass with Orochimaru.

The thought that I might do something to Orochimaru makes me so excited that I can't stop! I hope we find him first! "

Nighthawk's tone was bloodthirsty and filled with excitement. Listening to his tone, it seemed that he was determined to defeat the injured Orochimaru.

In this regard, Makoto Uchiha can only say that his IQ doesn't match his height and body.

He still does not know who is the hunter and who is the prey.

Although Orochimaru was injured after fighting against Jiraiya, that was not terrifying.

They are already the second Squad of Anbu hunting down Orochimaru, only 6 of the 15 people in the first Squad have returned alive after encountering him.

If it was the uninjured Orochimaru, he may be too lazy to do anything to the Anbu and may just leave.

But the injured Orochimaru will surely kill him to avoid trouble.

"Nighthawk, can you use your brain a little, don't be a jinx, I don't want to meet Orochimaru!" The female Ninja code-named 'Bobo' on the side spat, she is the one with the good figure and the one good at Water Style.

"Me too." The Anbu, code-named 'Moon Lightning' beside Makoto Uchiha, also agreed. He is a new member of the Anbu, he is good at Lighting Style.

Seeing that his Squadmates were not motivated at all, Nighthawk felt a little unhappy, and then asked Makoto Uchiha, "What about you Imperial Wind? You think so too?"

"Yeah." Makoto Uchiha nodded, "I haven't lived enough yet, I don't want to die for the time being."

Facing Makoto Uchiha's straightforward answer, the facial expression under Nighthawk's mask froze.

"Humph!"

Even Makoto Uchiha, who is far stronger than him, said so, left him with nothing to say, but he secretly scolded them for being timid.

It is rare to encounter such an important Mission and such a good opportunity.

If he could personally defeat Orochimaru, one of the legendary three Sanin, he would be famous in the entire Anbu, and after leaving the Anbu, he would be famous in Konoha!

Who can resist this temptation?

Especially Orochimaru has been seriously injured, this kind of opportunity is rare in a lifetime.

With the strength of their Squad, it is not like there is no chance to defeat Orochimaru.

But It's a pity that his Squadmates are too courageous.