Chapter 92 - This Is Not The Point

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Get up quickly." Makoto helped Kabuto up, "Don't yell at anyone in the future."

  I'm a bit busy these days, so I don't have time to guide you at the moment.

  According to my idea, next year, you and Itachi will go to Ninja Academy first to experience campus life.

  As for the details, I will see you in a few days. "

  Kabuto felt that the atmosphere was not right, and watched Makoto wink at him. He immediately understood and nodded:

  "Yes! Makoto Sensei! Then I'll go first."

  With that, Kabuto bowed slightly towards Makoto and Mei, then turned his head and left.

  "I'll go home first." Makoto smiled and hurried home.

  Although he feels a little bit inferior to Mei, he has too many assists from the hands of others as well as Kabuto, which is simply a plus for himself.

  "Mom! Mom? Are you home?" Makoto yelled a few times while standing in the corridor, only to find that Reika was not at home.

  He walked to the living room and found a note under the vase in the middle of the dining table.

  Makoto picked it up, and saw Reika's message written on it.

  Looking at the date, she left the village with Mikoto, the wife of the patriarch, and went on a trip to the town next to Konoha. She is not expected to come home until noon.

  In the bottom line of the message, she told Makoto that he should take care of her flowers In her stead.

  "I thought my mother would miss me when I was not at home, and now it seems that her life is really comfortable." Makoto shook his head and laughed.

  Makoto returned to his room and put on a clean black clothes with a white windbreaker.

  Puting the changed underwear into the laundry bag, then walked downstairs to pick up a small wooden basin in the bathroom.

  Halfway through, Makoto lowered his head and said softly, "Kurama, give me a day off today. I don't have time to tell you a story. I want to accompany the guests from the Hidden Mist."

  As soon as Makoto's voice fell, he felt that his lower abdomen instantly became hot, and gradually got hotter quicker.

  "I have to rest! Are you trying to exhaust me? I'm doing a mission. Do you think I want to accompany her?" Makoto said.

  "Humph! I think you look very happy, you don't mean to force it at all!"

  What Makoto sincerely didn't expect was that the Kyuubi snorted and took the initiative to reply to him.

  Makoto defended himself: "Then, can I be unhappy when I accompany the guests?

  This matter is related to the alliance between Konoha and the Hidden Mist, so it must be taken very seriously.