Chapter 8 - Strength Affects Treatment

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"I have seen Lord Fugaku." Makoto bowed respectfully.

  "Sit down." Uchiha Fugaku pointed to the mat in front of him.

  "Yes." Makoto Uchiha came to sit down in front of Uchiha Fugaku.

  Uchiha Fugaku looked relaxed, and said, "I heard that you were very active in this battle, you were very brave and courageous and contributed a lot."

  "All to bring glory and honour to the Clan." Makoto Uchiha wasn't modest and responded with an answer which would please him.

  After all, he himself estimated that this time, with the accumulation of his contribution in his previous missions, he will be promoted to Jonin.

  There were dozens of Sand Ninja who died directly or indirectly because of him, otherwise he would not be able to accumulate thousands of Gold Coins and a dozen pieces of basic equipment.

  Especially in the last mission to lure the enemy, as a survivor, he was considered to have contributed a lot, after all, of the entire troop which were sent, only 27 survived, and he is one of the survivors.

  "You should be promoted soon, the village will also give you rewards, but the clan will not treat its members badly either. This scroll contains Ninjutsu, choose which ever one you fancy and need."

  Uchiha Fugaku showed his approval by immediately taking out eight Ninjutsu scrolls.

  "Thank you Fugaku-sama." Makoto Uchiha's eyes lit up, he prefers more physical and practical rewards like Ninjutsu instead of something like money.

  There are labels on the outside of the scrolls. Of the eight scrolls, six are Fire Style Ninjutsu, and two are Wind Style Ninjutsu. Obviously Uchiha Fugaku also made preparations in advance, knowing that he has the Wind and Fire Chakra Natures.

  Although Ninjas can use all of the elemental style through rigorous practice and training, the innate Chakra Natures which they have are more easier to practice and strengthen, increasing their combat power more quickly.