Chapter 73 - Uchiha Squad

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

As for the murder and condemnation, in fact, before Minato sent him and Kakashi to secretly investigate Danzo.

  Some evidence of Danzo's continued human experimentation was also obtained, but it was obviously not enough to bring him down.

  At that time, Minato was furious and wanted to go to Danzo to confront him, but Makoto persuaded him.

  Minato is more decent, doesn't understand, or disdain to use methods against his own people.

  However Makoto never regarded Danzo as his own.

  Either you don't make a move, or Danzo will be killed as soon as you make a move!

  We can't give him a chance to stand up!

  Everything today was well prepared, the opportunity for the implementation was successful due to Kakashi's instigation of 'A' and Danzo's poor performance in the Kyuubi Attack.

  The specific implementation process was discussed with Minato in the ward.

  If Danzo was dismissed from his position because he did not support, it is inevitable that the Third Hokage and the other two elders will intercede.

  But when it comes to things that shake the foundations of using one's own people to do human experiments, in order to prevent a crisis of trust, the higher-up officials absolutely must disassociate themselves from Danzo.

  Especially since these bunch of things were shaken out all at once.

  Makoto's questioning calmed the scene for a while, Danzo was speechless, and simply refused to confront Makoto.

  In other words, he is still considering the future.

  He felt that the Third Hokage and the other two Advisors would not let him be dismissed so easily.

  Makoto also couldn't let him go so easily.

  Makoto glanced at Minato, then came to the door of the conference room, opened the door and said:

  "Kakashi, come in."

  Kakashi walked into the conference room first, and behind him was a teenager who looked eleven or twelve years old, who was less than 1.5 meters tall.

  "Teacher Minato, this is 'A' of the Root." Kakashi came to Minato and pointed to the boy behind him and introduced.

  'A' is a bit cautious, obviously being commented by so many higher-up officials, and is also very nervous.

  Upon seeing this, Kakashi came to A's side, grabbed his shoulder, and comforted him softly:

  "'A', don't be afraid, as long as you tell the truth about what you know, you will be our companion in the future!"

  "Yeah." With Kakashi's encouragement, A nodded.

  However, A first came to Danzo, bowed and saluted, and said, "Lord Danzo! Thank you for your continuous training, but I am very sorry, our ideologies are different!"