Chapter 63 - Adult

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

  Today is his birthday, and it is his adult day, 16 years old!

  Reika Uchiha reminded him early in the morning to go home early this evening, and she would prepare a sumptuous dinner waiting for him.

  To be honest, Makoto Uchiha didn't expect it at all.

  And because his mind was put on practice, he completely forgot about time.

  "That's awful! The battle is too passionate, I feel like my mother has been waiting for a long time, she must be angry!"

  Makoto Uchiha ran faster and faster, walking across the roof where there were few people.

  I ran home in about five minutes.

  "Mako-Chan, why are you so slow? The dishes are going to be cold!"

  Reika Uchiha opened the door and couldn't help but complain.

  "I was too engrossed in training. I accidentally forgot the time. I won't do it next time." Makoto Uchiha smiled and scratched his head. As long as he is at home, he can relax and behave like a child.

  Reika Uchiha took out the slippers from the shoe cabinet and put them under Makoto Uchiha's feet.

  Seeing his dirty clothes, her eyes felt a little distressed.

  This child is too sensible and has always put a lot of effort into this family, and has never slackened since he was a child.

  When she saw the blood on Makoto Uchiha's chest, her face suddenly changed, "Makoto, are you injured?!"

  Makoto Uchiha lowered his head and glanced, his eyes changed slightly, how could he forget to wash the blood off, his mind turned sharply, then he smiled embarrassedly, and said:

  "Oh, this should be fish blood, I was hungry this afternoon, it should have been stained while grilling fish on the spot."

  "How can you be so careless, kid? I thought you were hurt!" Reika patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief. "You go take a bath first, and I'll reheat the dishes. Today is all you like to eat. Dishes!"

  "Okay." Makoto Uchiha nodded with a smile, and then went back to the room to change his clothes.

  He has a headache now, and he doesn't know how to solve it after waiting for the next big table.

  Not eating hurts feelings, eating hurts the stomach.

  too difficult!

  When Makoto Uchiha went downstairs, Reika Uchiha had already helped him put the hot water.

  "Another fulfilling day, comfortable~"

  Although there is a double recovery of [Fanatic Armour] and [Meditation], the injury suffered today is basically painless and it recovers quickly, but taking a bath is a kind of belief and comfortable!