Chapter 77 - Saying No

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Looking at the Kyuubi's serious eyes, Makoto shook his head, "I never think that the tail beast is a beast. In my eyes, your tail beasts are no different from humans.

We are all intelligent creatures with hearts and emotions. You have the same emotions as we do.

Otherwise, you will not hate human beings because of being sealed. "

"Is it the same as a human?" The Kyuubi repeatedly savored this sentence in his heart, and then asked, "Do you really think so?"

"Of course! I knew that you were unkind to me just now, didn't I still come in? Didn't you almost squeeze me to death?" Makoto said angrily:

"No?! You don't really think you lied to me, do you?

When you lied to me to come in just now, with a grinning face, you almost wrote the word deceit on your face!

Unexpectedly, you are quite innocent and lovely, not deceiving at all, and all your thoughts are on your face.

It's easy to get along with you. After all, there are many bad guys in human beings, and getting along with them is quite tiring. "

"Huh." Nine Tails tilted his head slightly, his eyes were a little erratic. It had already hidden its mind just now, and it was so simple to be seen.

Seeing the Kyuubi's performance, Makoto looked curious, "You...are you embarrassed?"

With that, Makoto walked to the left and stared at the Kyuubi's big eyes.

"No way! Kid! Believe it or not, I will eat you!" The Kyuubi retorted fiercely, opening its big mouth full of fangs, pretending to bite Makoto.

Seeing this, Makoto silently stepped forward, and jumped into his mouth with the Kyuubi's dazed expression.

"Although your expression is fierce, I didn't feel any murderous intent. I said you will not deceive me, don't force yourself!" Because it is the state of the soul, Makoto felt that his feelings had become much more acute, the Kyuubi was Just bluffing.

Of course, to say so, his behavior at this moment is no less than that of jumping at the grave on the Mid-Year Festival in the previous life, jumping repeatedly on the edge of death.

"Little devil! You annoyed me!" The Kyuubi was so angry that he bit down.

It's just that its movement at this time is almost like a slow motion, Makoto made a light leap from its mouth, and then jumped out.

"Huh! Kid! Aren't you afraid of death? Why did you run away?" The Kyuubi mocked.

Is this a Tsundere?

Is this a Tsundere?

Correct! That's right!

Seeing Nine Tails clinging to death, Makoto wanted to laugh a little. This was clearly an enlarged version of Hasuki.

But he held back, and laughed at this time, which might irritate the Kyuubi.

"How is it? Let's get along well first, and if we feel that we don't fit in with each other, then forget it.