Chapter 42 - Can You Leave Something?

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Orochimaru bit the thumbs of both hands and quickly completed the five seals of Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey-Ram, and then patted both hands on the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu! Triple Rashomon!"

Makoto saw the ground in front of Orochimaru shake for a while, then large ​​cracks appeared before three huge metal gates rose from the ground.

The diameter of the tornado formed by Makoto Uchiha's 'Whirlwind Slash' was more than 5 metres. However, in front of the huge Rashomon, it was insignificant, they simply weren't the same size.

However, the power of 'Whirlwind Slash' was beyond Makoto's expectations.

Five tornadoes ran into the first Rashomon with lightning speed.

Friction and piercing sounds rang as well as sparks that constantly appeared, the first Rashomon was like paper, it was easily penetrated by the five tornadoes.

Followed by the second Rashomon.

Only this time, it took more than 10 seconds for 'Whirlwind Slash' to go through it.

By the time the second Rashomon was broken, its power had reduced by half.

Eventually, the third Rashomon consumed the remaining power, causing the tornadoes to disappear.

But the third Rashomon was also distorted.

"The power of [Splitting Steel Flash] is stronger than I thought. If it was the 12-layer 'Whirlwind Slash', the Triple Rashomon should not be able to stop it!"

(T/N: [Splitting Steel Flash] is a Sword Style Form from the Imperial Wind Style Swordsmanship, 'Whirlwind Slash' is the move from that Form/Art)

Makoto looked at the twisted Rashomon and was very satisfied with the power of the [Splitting Steel Flash].

The Summoning Jutsu: Rashomon is a Ninjutsu developed by Hashirama Senju, the strongest Rashomon Summon is the Quintuple Rashomon.

The First Hokage, once used the Quintuple Rashomon to barely change the trajectory of the Tailed Beast Bomb released by the Nine-Tails.

This Technique has extremely strong defensive power and is one of the best Defensive Ninjutsu.

In the original, Orochimaru once used the Triple Rashomon to defend against Naruto's Tailed Beast Bomb when he was in the 4-Tailed State.

That is to say, using [Slash Steel Flash] to stack 12 layers of 'Whirlwind Slash' can release six whirlwinds, and their superimposed power is not inferior to ordinary Tailed Beast Bombs.

Of course, with Makoto's skill in Swordsmanship, he currently cannot stack 12 whirlwind slashes within 12 seconds, 10 times is his current limit.

But Makoto found it very challenging.

The power of [Splitting Steel Flash] will increase with the amount of Chakra he releases. Just now, he has used almost all of his Chakra to release this attack.