Chapter 65 - 0 Dense, 1 Sparse

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Delivery Site.

Suddenly a shout came from the delivery room in the Seal.

"Ah~! It hurts to death!"

At the beginning of labor, Uzumaki Kushina screamed out of pain.

Minato, the golden flash of this mighty Ninja world, a man who was not surprised when faced with the pressure of the enemy army.

At this moment, he was so anxious that his forehead was sweating, like an ant on a hot pan, rubbing his hands vigorously beside Kushina, pacing back and forth, unable to stop for a moment.

According to the original plan, he took Kushina and Biwako, as well as the medical Ninja who accompanied the childbirth to the second Delivery Site, and then transferred them to the third Delivery Site in turn using Thunder God.

At this time, the Anbu outside the second Delivery Site didn't know that the Seal they were guarding was empty.

"Kushina, are you okay?" Minato Namikaze looked at Kushina's painful expression, his face was worried and distressed.

"You are the Fourth Hokage, don't be so panicky, come and stabilize the seal!" Biwako Sarutobi said solemnly: "Women are very powerful! Don't underestimate Kushina!"

As soon as her voice fell, Uzumaki Kushina let out a louder scream.

Seeing that the seal on her lower abdomen began to change, Minato Namikaze hurried forward to output the Chakra reinforced seal.

He felt the nine-tailed powerful Chakra from the seal, constantly impacting the seal.

"Kushina, come on! Naruto, come on! Come out!" Minato Namikaze reinforces the seal, usually mumbling, and then added: "Nine Tails don't come out!"

......

The eyes under the mask were cold and merciless. When it was time to attack the teacher and the master, his mood was very calm and there was no wave of trouble.

After all, I have been preparing for a long time.

He has cut off everything in the past.

After Rin died, he had no scruples.

Click!

With a strong right hand, he twisted the neck of the last Anbu guarding the Seal and gently put down his body.

Seven or eight corpses were already lying down around the barrier.

The black-and-white Zetsu in the shape of a flytrap slowly emerged from the ground and appeared beside the soil.

A piece of rune paper filled with art forms appeared in Zetsu's hand, lightly pasting it on the barrier.

A bubble-like barrier suddenly appeared to allow people to pass through.

When he saw the soil, he directly used the Kamui, and the surrounding space suddenly appeared vortex-like ripples, and his body disappeared.

The Seal here is equivalent to cutting off a piece of the original space. If you rashly use the Kamui, you may be discovered.