Chapter 98 - Siege of the Demons

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Wind Style·Vacuum blade!"

  The Imperial Sky Sword in Makoto's hand slammed into the sky.

  Thousands of arc-shaped wind blades over a meter long lased towards the sky.

  Makoto directly released all the Chakras accumulated in the Imperial Sky Sword.

  The charged sword energy in the sky is like an airtight net, covering Moryo in it.

  Chi Chi Chi Chi!

  The vacuum blade itself is a grade A wind Style swordsmanship, plus the damage bonus of [Endless Blade] and the speed bonus of sword energy, the power is doubled.

  The sky was full of sword energy, and the ears of the people in the field were pierced with a sharp, piercing sound.

  "Puff!"

  The sound of sharp weapons being cut into the flesh continued to sound.

  With the size of the Moryo comparable to the tail beast, it was naturally impossible to avoid such intensive attacks by Makoto.

  I saw that the purple tentacles around the Moryo were chopped off by the sword aura, and suddenly he let out a sharp cry of pain.

  Moryo's bloated and fleshy body became as ragged as a rag bag, how could it have the arrogance before.

  "Is this his real strength?!"

  Black Lotus and Chikyuu, who were resisting the Ghost Army, saw Makoto's horrible swordsmanship, and suddenly felt cold all over their bodies.

  Although the vacuum blade is a high-class wind-dance swordsmanship, the ninjas of Hidden Sand Village are also experts in wind-dance.

  There are many ninjas specializing in swordsmanship in the village, but none of them are as terrifying as Makoto.

  The same class of swordsmanship, in the hands of Makoto, displayed the class of S-class profound meaning.

  He is only 16 years old!

  Black Lotus's eyes were cloudy and uncertain, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

  "Konoha really has this kind of character from generation to generation!" Chikyuu sighed inwardly.

  In the three wars, he fought many swordsmanship ninjas, and also killed many ninjas of Konoha and Hidden Cloud.

  The same vacuum blade, Konoha Kamininho he encountered, did not even have half the power of Makoto's trick.

  Not to mention there are such exaggerated numbers.

  However, just when Makoto hit the Moryo's with a single blow, the ninjas of Hidden Sand and Hidden Rock were surprised to find that the stone statues and terracotta warriors who were fighting with them suddenly stopped moving.

  Groups of dark purple gloomy lights quickly converged towards Moryo in the sky.

  The tentacles that were cut off by Makoto trembled, then floated up to the sky and returned to the Moryo's body.