Chapter 49 - Ambush

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

  Boom~

  Along with the explosion, the sounds of boulders rolling down sounded.

  Makoto stretched out his right hand behind him, unsheathing his Imperial Sky Sword.

  Twelve arcs of Sword lights crossed and flashed, and the big tent they were in was cut into pieces, the sword lights then scattered towards the surroundings.

  The huge boulders that were originally rolling down towards the big tent were cut into pieces by the sword lights and scattered into fragments around the tent.

  Their field of vision suddenly widened.

  Makoto's eyes constricted, he saw both sides of the cliffs of the Valley were already full of people.

  At this time, Makoto saw Ao's right eye's veins swell.

  "We are surrounded!" Ao's face sank, he then looked at Owl and Uchiha Makoto with fierce eyes, "Tell me, is this trap sent by Konoha?!"

  Makoto narrowed his eyes, his scarlet Sharingan began rotating beneath his mask. "This location was chosen by you."

  "Sharingan?!" Ao's expression stagnated, and after being frightened by Makoto's powerful aura, he also calmed down.

  Yuu Terumi on the side also raised his hand and signalled Ao to withdraw.

  Ao retreated behind him.

  Yuu Terumi dignifiedly looked at both sides, "The priority is to repel the enemy."

  At this moment, the other members from Konoha rushed to Makoto's side.

  The Ninjas who followed Terumi Yuu gathered around him, many of them were killed by the sneak attacks just now.

  At this moment, footsteps sounded in the thick smoke near the cliffs.

  Soon a group of 20 people emerged from the smoke.

  Their leader was a man with a Forehead Protector from the Hidden . He had long black hair, thick eyebrows and large eyes, and sharp, animal-like teeth. His upper body was wrapped in bandages and he was wearing a black vest.

  In his hands are two strangely shaped long swords and two arc-shaped blades extended up and down on the body of the knives.

  Owl's expression tightened when he saw that the person who came was a Ninja, and Kakashi, who was beside Makoto, tensed and was ready to take action.

  The other four members of the envoy also tensed and felt a chill, thinking this is a conspiracy from the Hidden .

  Makoto waved his hand to the people behind him, beckoning them not to act rashly.

  Because the enemy's attack just now included Terumi Yuu and Ao.

  Terumi Yuu's expression was also shocked and angry, obviously they were not from the same Faction.