Chapter 51 - The Hero Saves The Father And Beats The Beauty

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Crack!

  Crack!

  Thin cracks appeared on the Cat mask Makoto wore.

  The mask shattered inch by inch and fell to the ground.

  Seeing Makoto's young and handsome, Yuu Terumi and Ao were also shocked.

  Konoha's Wind Sword is not only stronger than the rumours, but he's also younger.

  Who could have imagined that Makoto, who is famous for his Swordsmanship, has such a terrifying Lightning Style Ninjutsu? The Ninjutsu he used was most definitely an S-Class and not only that, it must be the most powerful among S-Class Ninjutsu!

  Currently, Makoto was wrapped in the dark blue lightning armour, he felt that the lightning seemed to be tempering his body.

  When he tried to use [Lightning Style-Heavenly Thunderbolt] before, he had never cast in on such a large scale, nor was he in the range of the attack.

  This time, he was in the centre of the attack because he had to protect Kakashi and the others whilst simultaneously attacking the enemies.

  Besides, he did not feel the slightest threat from the thunder and lightning. True to this feeling, the blue-violet thunder in the centre of the clouds hit him but did not hurt him. Instead, it formed armour and tempered his body.

  Makoto fell to the ground and stopped releasing [Wind Barrier].

  He came to Kakashi and the others, they too like him, were unscathed.

  [Wind Barrier] blocked all the attacks, testifying to its might.

  He just didn't know [Wind Barrier's] limits.

  Currently, Kakashi was completely stunned by Makoto's attack.

  Makoto has learned Chidori from him before, but when he learned from him, Makoto wasn't this good at Lightning Style Ninjutsu.

  Therefore, seeing Makoto using such a powerful lightning attack surprised and shocked Kakashi.

  "Lord Terumi, Kakashi are you all right?"

  Makoto asked them with a smile, and while talking, he approached them.

  It's just that his thunder and lightning armour made Kakashi and Yuu Terumi's scalp numb.

  Seeing their reactions, Makoto smiled, preparing to disperse his lightning armour.

  Suddenly, Makoto's face changed, the surrounding mist rose, and his visibility dropped in an instant.

  There were enemies!

  Water Style·Water Shark Bomb!

  A water shark attacked Makoto from behind.

  Makoto's figure flashed, and with a wave of the Imperial Sky Sword in his hand, dozens of wind blades shot towards the water shark.

  In the blink of an eye, the water shark was shredded by the wind blades.