Chapter 25 - Arriving At The Frontline

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

[Current Mission: 1. Defend the frontline and repel the Hidden Rock Ninja; 2. Konoha obtains Victory]

Makoto Uchiha looked at the new Mission with a fighting spirit in his eyes, he wondered what the reward was this time.

When he went to the meeting, he was already prepared to leave.

After announcing his first orders, he went home again.

After briefly explaining the situation to Reika Uchiha, he had a 'rich' lunch at home and was about to leave.

"Mako-chan, pay attention to safety, mom is waiting for you to return safely." Uchiha Reika spoke worriedly.

Makoto Uchiha solemnly nodded his head and said, "Don't worry, mother, I am very strong. Even if the Third Hokage came here, I can still save myself. I will not die!"

With that, Makoto Uchiha's serious expression changed, and he smiled: "By the way, Mom, when I'm away, make sure you practice your cooking skills, you always add too much salt and burn the dishes. I hope your cooking improves by the time I return!"

As soon as his voice fell, Makoto Uchiha ran out of the yard.

Usually, Makoto would be 'disciplined' for criticising her cooking skills, but this time Reika spoke solemnly, "Don't worry! I will improve my cooking!"

Makoto Uchiha ran to the Konoha gate. As the Captain, he naturally wanted to rush to the meeting place as soon as possible. If any black cat dared to stop him on his way, he would directly turn it bald and then proceeded on his way. No cat can stop him from being punctual!

By the time he arrived at the Gate, several people had arrived earlier than him.

One of them was also an acquaintance, it was a member of the Police Force, Uchiha Kawaki who he had spent some time with.

Seeing Makoto Uchiha came, several Team members greeted him respectfully, without the slightest negligence. After all, Makoto Uchiha showed his strength earlier.

Uchiha Soren was able to challenge Makoto Uchiha because he was also a Jonin, while Uchiha Shingetsu, Uchiha Kazuhiko, Uchiha Shotai and others apart from their backgrounds, have nothing, and they dare not offend the Captain. Who knows if he bears grudges and 'accidents' happen later on.

Uchiha Kawaki, who was standing behind a few people, looked very embarrassed and worried.

He felt bad when he heard that Uchiha Fugaku appointed Makoto Uchiha as the Captain. He is afraid that Makoto Uchiha will care about what happened previously.

"Captain Makoto!"

"Yeah." Looking at Uchiha Kawaki who was dissatisfied, Makoto Uchiha was expressionless and his tone was flat.

He no longer cared about small fries like Uchiha Kawaki.

Although he is not magnanimous, he is not narrow-minded.