Chapter 66 - Emergency

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

  She was then hung between two huge rocks with a chain, and at the same time her movement was imprisoned with a seal technique.

  He controlled Uzumaki Kushina's Nine Tails through the Summon contract left by Madara and his Mangekyou Sharingan eyes.

  The already loose seal was broken directly.

  "what!"

  A large number of nine-tailed Chakra overflowed from the seven orifices of Uzumaki Kushina.

  When the beast was stripped of its tail in the awake state, the pain Jinchuriki endured was like peeling skin and bone.

  Kushina had just gone through childbirth, and suffered such pain, the whole person almost fainted, and he was supported by will.

  Because she believed that her Minato would definitely come to rescue her.

  Will!

  It's a pity that you just gave birth to Naruto, are you going to say goodbye to him forever?

  "Roar~"

  The Kyuubi who had regained his freedom let out a loud roar.

  Because the Nine Tails in Uzumaki Kushina are complete, their size is over fifty meters.

  And this is because the Nine Tails have been suppressed by the power of the seal and the whirlpool Clan in Kushina's body, and have not fully recovered, otherwise its size can reach one or two hundred meters.

  However, before Kyuubi could react, he was controlled by the soil under the double bondage of the Summon contract and the Sharingan eyes.

  "Oh? You deserve to be a member of the Maelstrom family, and your vitality is really tenacious!"

  To see that Kushina was not dead, I couldn't help but sigh.

  Under his control, Kyuubi took a snapshot of her.

  However, Taito saw only an afterimage flashing in front of him, and Uzumaki Kushina was rescued in the blink of an eye.

  On the treetops on the opposite side of the cliff, Minato Namikaze embraced Kushina, and looked back at Obito, his eyes showed an astonishing killing intent.

  ......

  The night is getting deeper.

  Makoto stood on the balcony watching the moonlight.

  "It looks like it should be all right."

  Makoto was determined in his heart, and with so much preparation, it should be able to change the ending of the death of Minato and his wife.

  However, according to the agreement, he still did not rest, but was fully guarded, ready to deal with unexpected situations at any time.

  "Roar~"