The REAL 'Link's Family Story'

(Everyone has joined the chat)

(By the way I rewrote this so now Link's sisters are Isabelle, (Yes, she's dead) and Linkle. So now our boi Link has 2 sisters to keep him company :D)

Link: .....

(Link has added Linkle to the chat)

Linkle: WHY HIIIII (fires 900 shots with crossbow)

Link: Linkle do you think we should....ya know..

Linkle: *whispers* ya we should.

Zelda: What's going on here

Daruk: They're talking about ⚔️sorceress

Urbosa: UM what is that supposed to mean

Mipha: well we all know that when Linkle comes in, we talk about family. and sad stuff

Zelda: So do you think we're talking about Mipha's backstory

Daruk: Urbosa's

Revali: Daruk's

Daruk: Zelda's

Linkle: We're Talking about....Link's backstory today.

Revali: I'm confused.

Urbosa: Me too.

Link: the other one was a lie.

Mipha: So this is the real one, I guess.

Linkle: I was rejected when I Wasn't the hero.

Link: Linkle, get back on track please.

Linkle: SAWWY.

Daruk: What's SAWWY.

Link: Sorry. Sawwy. Baby's manners.

Crimson: CAWWWWWWW

Link: Shush not now Crimson. Go play with the other Loftwings and rescue people on those island and spy on Groose at Knight Academy.

Zelda: So are we gonna get into 'Link's Family Story'?

Link: hey Linkle. Can I have an apple?

Linkle: Sure. I'll get one too.

Daruk: Actually, Link mentions apples a lot. Why tho?

Mipha: I don't know. He has a strange obsession towards them-

Urbosa: He's obsessed with apples. Weird.

Link and Linkle: NO IT'S NOT.

Zelda: Well then let's hear the backstory.

Revali: ...SHould I leave?

Daruk: Sure, I'll test you when Link's done.

Linkle: Rules: 1. No crying. 2. No screaming. 3. Enjoy. 4. I will be telling the story as well, pretending that I'm Link.

(Revali has left the chat)

Link: So, it was a calm day at our Hateno home about a couple years ago, and Isabelle and I were sitting on a barrel, Isabelle was playing with some apples, and I was juggling apples. Linkle had just came back from a jog outside. 

"Link and Linkle.  Come help your mother on the apple farm." my father said, loud enough for us to hear. Isabelle was still at the stable. 

Mipha: Years?

Link: Yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, it happened a long long time ago. About the 2nd day I met Zelda. I had to make up something, but here's the real thing.

Linkle: So as I approached mother, and gave me a sweet smile and handed me a bucket, then told me to pick the sweet apples. I walked into the grove of trees, and picked the apples that were the reddest and didn't have insects on them. I soon filled up the bucket, then  handed it back to mother.