100!! Thanks Everyone!!!

A/N: No way...100 parts? 22.2K reads? 216 votes? #7 in Zelda? (It used to be #1) Wow. That is amazing...this book...has come such a long way. Thank you for all your support, comments, votes, and reads. They all mean a lot, thank you. Now we're gonna carry on with the chapter, as I have an EXTRA LONG ONE prepared for you...thanks so much for the long wait!!!

(Everyone has joined the chat)

abbietung11: and by everyone...I mean everyone...

Rosalina: hey, y'all! I heard today's a special day...?

Link: *throwing party poppers everywhere* HYAHHHH! WOOHOOOOOOOO

Zelda: Yay!!! Party!!

Mipha: Yay!

Urbosa: hooray

Revali: It's already like 100 times I;ve been on this stupid chat

Daruk: SInce it's the 100th time, we're all gonna answer a very important question in our own words...

Link: Is this chat a waste of time, or to actually prevent danger from happening! Everyone, answer.

Rosalina: For me...well, it would be in the middle. I mean when I'm bored, I would pop on (I still don't know how that even works) and talk a bit. It's fun, yet it's kinda stupid...no offense...

Urbosa: It's a waste of time. We originally set it up so we didn't have to travel like 100 miles to talk, and to strategize how to defeat and prevent Ganon's awakening. But come to think of it, we only discussed about Ganon once...huh...

Daruk: gee, it's been a long time! I would agree with the Rosalina girl. We kinda talk about ganon a bit, yet bad things happen on this chat a lot.

Link: It's a total waste of time. We do nothing, and we just talk about nonsense when we have days off. Though this chat does relieve some of my anxiety and stress, though. I have to appreciate it for that...other than that...oh, also, I agree with Daruk. Way too many bad things happen. Bones get snapped, people get kidnapped, we get migraine...but it's a good place to vent yourself...like when I lost Aryll. Revali I will murder you!

Revali: ....IT'S SO FRICKIN STUPID AND SUCH A WASTE OF TIME LIKE-GIRL, WE DO NOTHING ON HERE. MEH I GUESS I CAN CONTINUE ROASTING YA ANYWAYS

Zelda: No, we talk about Calamity Ganon! But most of the time is Revali bullying us and setting us up with embarrassing questions like the famous, 'Link, who do you like?'. It gets asked way too many times, yet we actually still don't know. He's always saved, or he doesn't say it...how does he do that? I mean, change the subject so swiftly without any of us noticing? 

Purah: SNAP! I love this. I basically created this place. Though it WAS Robbie's idea to make the chat, I was the one who made it happen. I'm just glad that Zeldy and the Champions with Linky are putting it to great use. They use it to stop Calamity Ganon, I know! They're responsible Champions. 

Mipha: It's weird...I don't know. It's a mix of both, I guess. Sometimes it's actually important, but like 99% of the time it's not, and it's just Revali...or Urbosa...having a fight...but don't ask me, because I dunno the answer

Mario: All I know that this chat is F*YDPSDF stupid!!! SS Link and the other Link are like bullying me! Ugh!

Peach: It's fun, yeah! Better than going on YouTube or doing the trick that gets you lots of followers. Pretty funny, yet most of the time when I come on, it's just insult after insult, yeah

Impa: This chat does nothing good! I suggested it to the Princess and she agreed, yet they're not using this chat for good purposes...I seriously think that this chat should be deleted. Now she's strafing away from her duties. Excuse me princess?!