Girls Day Fail

(Silent Knight has got online)

(Urbobo or Urboba is a fun nickname I call Urbosa, just a heads up on what that is)

(Urbobo has got online)

(Mipha has got online)

(Zelda has got online)

Mipha: Hi everyone!

Zelda: All girls!! Yeah!

Urbobo: Whaddya wanna talk about?

Mipha and Zelda: Link!

Urbobo: okay then. 

Zelda: Link has changed the setting so we can change people's names and boot them, with Urbosa already did before. 

Urbobo: Mipha, do you like Link?

Mipha: ..... yes? ...... no?

Urbobo: Spill it Princess

Zelda: no

Urbobo: no, the other princess

Zelda: oh

Mipha: ..........umm........

Urbobo: I think yes because if no, you would just say no without hesitation.

Mipha........ yez?

Zelda: are you sure the boys wouldn't join at this moment, especially Revali and Link?

Urbobo: I doubt Link would join of what happened the past 2 days, Revali is teaching and practicing with Teba, and Daruk is having a meeting the the Abandoned South Mine.

Zelda: Ok, just to confirm and clarify, btw Link is outside taking his daily walk with Epona, feeling normal as in not smiling and talking.

Zelda: Oh what did I do, I think I really broke his feelings now, I wrecked the hero of Hyrule!!

Zelda: I'm not lying, Link is outside taking a walk with Epona, I can even take a picture of him outside the window... wait... I got one!

Zelda:

Zelda: They are kinda doing extreme jumps whatsoever, but that's them alright.

Mipha: So handsome, such a Hylian.......

Urbobo: *Eyes bulging wide at the comment*

Zelda: Really, Mipha?

Mipha: Yes, sorry Princess Zelda....

Urbobo: It's my break time! I'm going off to the Noble Canteen for a drink. I enjoyed girls talk! Bye! I might come back later!

(Urbosa has left)

Zelda: Well, just the 2 princesses. What do you truly feel for Link?

Mipha: Ok, I can't keep it a secret anymore, but will you promise not to tell anyone, even Urbobo?

Zelda: You can trust the Princess of Hyrule alright.

Mipha: ....... I LOVE HIM AND WANT TO KISS AND MARRY AND HAVE BABIES WITH HIM NOW!!!

(Mipha has left)

Silent Knight: .............*weird*

Zelda: were you here the whole time?

Silent Knight: *nodds.*

Zelda: Mipha will rage once she hears. 

(Urbobo and Mipha is online)

Mipha: Uhhh Zelda?

Zelda: Yes?

Mipha: Did Silent Knight just-

Zelda: he was here the whole time, if you scrolled up to the top you can see he was the first one to join.

Mipha: MY LIFE IS WRECKED AND I AM NOT A PRINCESS OF ZORA'S DOMAIN ANYMORE! I HATE LINK NOW!!! NOOOOOOOOOO! HE WAS SNOOPING AROUND!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR THISSSSS!!!!!!!!

Silent Knight: Revenge:

(Mipha removed herself from Champion Chats and can never come back again unless somebody types in the password and admits her in again)

(Silent Knight has left)

(Urbosa has got online)

Urbosa: OMG Link, what did you do

(Zelda has left)

Urbosa: Too late! Nevermind!

(Urbosa has left)