Brothers 3

Taja POV

I heard a knock on my hotel door and looked through the peephole. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the door. I don't wanna deal with him right now. We were a  long way from home as it was and I just waNted to sleep this day off.
"Taja I know you hear me." He said knocking the door.
"Yeah i hear you. Leave me the fuck alone." I yelled. This nigga just don't know when to quit. I lit a spliff to my lips drowning him out.
"Taja im sorry." I rolled my eyes and opened the door.
He stood there with orange roses." I stepped to the side and he came in. I didn't say a word and just went to the balcony taking hits and exhaling.
"Taja i am sor-"
"Do you really think im a bad mom?"
My eyes started to water as I replayed what he said in my head. I guess I was triggered because Keenan and Tristan have my heart and soul, they're both great kids but they just can't seem to get along. Even when I was pregnant they constantly kept moving around.

"No your not." I turned back to look at him.
"You thought out loud again." He chuckled taking a seat on the balcony chair. He grabbed my hands pulling me towards him looking me in my eyes.
"Tajah your one of the strongest people I know. You gave birth to those twins naturally, even with all the complications you were having."
He pulled me into his lap and hugged me tight.
"I Never told you This but You was the best thing that ever happened to me, when I met you, you was the first person to believe in my nba star dreams, you're right I wouldn't be here without you." He started kissing on my neck.
"I don't want us to keep fighting, we need to fix this, we Need to teach our sons how to love." He mumbled nibbling at my ear. Keith was being affectionate towards me and I didn't know what to do, it's been years since we even hugged.
"I hate it when we fight. I always wondered where we went wrong" I sighed to myself.
"Yeah me too." And this is why we fight, because he lies to me and I can see right through him. He knows something that I don't, it's been like this for years.
I softly pushed his chest back. Making eye contact with him.
"Where did we go wrong k?"
I looked in his eyes but he avoided my gaze I got up and folded my arms. Typical. He just agrees with me to shut me up. I heard him smack his teeth.
"Come here you tripping."
"Why did you bug out on me at the gala, the real reason?"
"You was drunk, like i Said."
"Stop fucking lying."
He looked up at me with a look he couldn't read, his temple was sticking out and his eyes got dark.
"we can't fix us if you don't tell me the truth." I rolled my eyes. I walked back inside, i refuse to wast my time getting through to someone that doesn't care.
I felt him push me against the wall with his face close to mine.
"I Love you."
I was taken back by his reply. I didn't know what to say
"I-"
"I bugged out on you at the gala because i wanted your attention, you never heard my side of the story or gave me a second chance after that night, I've been wanting to get you back since because I love you." He looked at me with pain in his eyes and i softened. It was true. I was so mad that night that I just cut him off completely, until I found out I was pregnant Ofcourse. But that was years ago. Was I really that Bad?

Flashback
Keith covered her eyes as he guided her on the sand.
"Keith what are we doing on a damn beach when you know you can't swim." The Young Woman giggled and the man chuckled himself.
"You always got something smart to say huh."
"Maybe." She shrugged. He smiled down at her ready to show her what he was working so hard on. Taja was a high maintenance woman with a strong character, he was quiet and reserved but showed dominance in other ways.
"Happy birthday babygirl." He uncovered her eyes. And she gasped attacking him in a hug.
"This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me."
"I just wanted give you the world, even if it's for one day." He smiled taking everything in himself. He saved up and rented the beach for her so it was just them. He set up a table for 2 with 2 seafood boil bags ontop of a red carpet. Simple but effective. As big as Tajas character was she really enjoyed small sentimental things, but Keith went all out for her.
She took in the scenery looking out to the nighttime sea.
"It's beautiful." Whilst Taja's back was to Keith's he took the opportunity to get on one knee. Her phone rang and she pulled it out she screamed and He quickly stood up before she noticed .
"Baby what's wrong-"
"What the fuck is this." She shoved the photo in his face. The Young man thurrowed his eyebrows. It was him kissing another woman.
"Thats Me and Nancy, but I haven't spoken to her in over a yea-"
"And for me to think that I loved you." Tears streamed down her face as she ran off the sand.
Keith called her name but she didn't turn around. He looked down at the engagement box he held in his hands. He sucked his teeth and threw it out onto the sea.

"It was photoshopped, i had never spoken to Nancy whilst I was with you, whoever it was created that photo to break us up, and it completely tore us apart."
"Im sorry I didn't hear you out." I mumbled taking a puff.
"I was gonna propose to you that night." He looked up at me and looked away shaking his head. My heart shattered. And i covered my mouth. I felt so bad.
"You we're going to p- propose?!" Tears brimmed my eyes and we looked around awkwardly.
I was going to say something but he spoke over me.
"Look I really am sorry, for the way I treated you over the years. If I talked to you about how i felt, all of this could've been avoided."
"How do you feel?" I asked, by this time tears were streaming down my face. He got up as tears brimmed his eyes he walked towards me and put his forehead on mine. Brushing my cheeks with his fingers. For the first time in a Long time I felt butterflies. His brown orbs kept me a gaze. His soft minty breath blew lightly onto my top lip. I inched closer to him and he snaked his arms around my Waist.
He tilted his head to the side and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Keith POV
I pulled away looking into her eyes, that trusting sparkle in them had finally returned, the woman I fell in love with was back, and this time I was going to keep her.
"Lets start again." I grabbed her hands softly waiting for an answer. She smiled and her cheeks grew red I was making her nervous, right now she was falling for me and it felt great.
"Okay." Was all she managed to choke out. Yeah I got her ass now. I took the blunt from her hand and ran into the bedroom going onto the bed. I lied down and took a hit. Damn this shit strong as hell. She reached the bedroom and climbed ontop of me reaching for the blunt. I took a quick hit and held it in the air so she couldn't reach. I grabbed her chin releasing the smoke into her mouth whilst Passionatley tongue kissing her. I felt her pussy get wet through her robe as she sat on my pelvis kissing me. I pulled away and she exhaled. i put the blunt out and rubbed down on her sides. Damn shawtys thighs are way bigger then when we first met, she was way more curvy now. She stroked my chest through my top and I looked into her low red eyes. My baby is so beautiful. She tilted her head to the side giving me an innocent look. But today I'm gonna teach her a lesson