Bestfriends 3

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when I heard soft footsteps, it came under the covers with me wriggling itself into my arms. I a felt silk satin bonnet brush under my chin. I cuddled my daughter close knowing the twins little routine they do every time they come into my bed.Kaidence would come in first and kaare would follow snuggling up to he-
I was interrupted when I felt kaare climb into the bed with his blankie in one hand snuggling into his sisters side. I sighed lightly knowing the struggle of getting them to fall asleep in their own beds was unreal.

I woke up pissed when I felt a foot in my back and a hand in my face. I was such a light sleeper and if I woke up I was not going back to sleep. I tried to turn over but my kids were literally wrestling in their sleep kaare speaking some baby language occasionally and I'd look at him like he was crazy having whilst full blown conversation with him self.

I went to make a hot chocolate boiling the kettle whilst scrolling through my phone. Once it was done I went to the couch in the living room dodging some deadly Lego blocks that laid about on the floor.
I switched the tv to the news wondering what was going on in my area
'And now back to the missing persons unit, Keith powers aged 21 who went missing December 23rd 2016 3 years ago has reportedly been found outside a  block of flats murmuring to himself. It is still unclear how he got there but a passer by spotted him and called the police in the early hours of this morning. Officials haven't confirmed for sure that it is him, though according to cctv footage they both have a scar on their forehead. Is this Keith Powers? And how did he get there? for now we wait, back to you in the studio."
My heart started beating really hard in my chest as I sat up in my seat.
Keith? He's back?
I watched the cctv footage over and over again noticing he was at our old place where we used to be roommates. What is he doing there?
My eyes were glued to the tv then I saw kaidence in her version of our matching bonettes with dried sleep round her eyes. She came and watched the tv with me leaving her head in my shoulder.
The cctv footage came up and then a photo of Keith came up that were printed onto missing person posters.
'Who's that mommy?' She said softly pointing at Keith on the tv.
I ignored her question as we both saw kaare walk into the room.
'Mommy that's the guy I saw in Walmart.' He said excitedly.
'What do you mean?'
'When you asked who I was talking to, it was him.' He said sitting kriss kross infront of the tv.
I changed the news channel to nickelodeon and got up. Making the twins porridge for breakfast. I finished it and poured banana porridge from the pot into their bowls pouring milk into the so that it's not too hot for them. I returned to the living room with their bowls and put it on the dining table the went to their bowls picking up the spoons and ate silently in the TVs trance. As soon as I put on nickelodeon that was all they cared about.

I went back in the kitchen and started to feel lightheaded I went over to the sink as my stomach Started to twist and turn feeling sick. He's back.
I heaved but nothing came out I started spluttering when I felt something touch my shoulder.
'What's wrong babygirl?' I saw Keith standing their looking at me, he looked like he hadn't aged a bit I yelped and stepped back.
'How did you get in?'
'What do you want.' I said above a whisper tears threatening to fall.
'I want you.' He gripped my waist pulling me into him.
'I missed you.' He said his eyes scanning over my body. I felt uncomfortable and tried to push him away. He pulled me into him and gripped my ass with both his big hands whilst he buried his head in my chest licking my navel
'Keith stop!' I said trying to push him off. But he grunted pushing me to the wall pushing one hand in my panties. I dug my nails into his shoulders trying to distract him.
'Damn mommy.'
'What?' I said confused.
'Mommy!' Keith's face faded
'Mommy wake up!'  I saw kaare shaking me really scared. I was curled up in a tight ball and I saw kaidence standing there crying with her fingers in her mouth.
'Mommy! Are you ok?' Kaare said still holding onto me, fear in his eyes.
I nodded holding my head. Kaidence was crying calling my name.
'Yeah I'm good.' I said putting my hands on my knees for a second looking at the floor collecting myself. Then looked back at them with a smile.
'I'm fine bubz.' I said ruffling ri's fade whilst I picked up Kai.
'I'm fine baby.' I said bouncing her kissing her.
'Mommy!' She cried more into my neck.
'Shhhh it's okay.' I said rubbing her back sitting on the sofa. She sobbed softly in the crook of my neck whilst kaare sat beside me looking at me Observing my every movement.
'What happened?' I asked looking at him.
'I heard a scream and then me and sissy went to you and you go like this.' He put his hands to his chest hitting his head on the sofa repetitively saying stop.
I looked at him biting my lip. I hated it when my kids see me like this. It's happened before and the neighbours ended up coming over to comfort me. But they've been happening less since I can sometimes control them. I brought ri into me and Kai and he held onto me like a newborn. Sniffing softly
'I don't want you to, to, to, die mommy.'
I held my tears back as my babies cried into me. I don't like scaring them like this. Today was my free day so I suggested me and the kids go out.