Find your way back 2

Aya POV
Since coming out of hospital a week ago keith has since got his own place. His body healed back in no time but of course he still hadnt remembered anything important yet.
We don't talk unless it's about Kyrie and even then it's kept to a minimal.
I leaned on my kitchen island as I spoke to Margo on the phone.
"Marg it's not looking good at all, he doesn't remember anything important. He doesn't even know who he is."
"Oh god, and he's even got tour dates coming up we can't cancel those the whole teams been planning these shows for months-"
"Margo I don't fucking know."
"You know what, im calling a meeting, call him right now to go to yours, I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Me and Margo sat in my living room as Keith knocked the door I opened it and he walked straight in like he owns the place.
"Aya why does everyone keep asking me for photos?" He brushed passed me not paying attention to his own question.
"Wheres Kyrie?"
"Daddy" She ran down the stairs as fast as her little legs could and jumped into his arms as he engulfed her attacking her in kisses. Before tickling her. She erupted in laughter. He scooped her up and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before relaxing and putting her fingers in her mouth. Me and Keith had a conversation the other day about our daughter. Everyone knows toddlers talk a lot , and if they say daddy you're most definitely their father, the bond she has with him isn't something that happened overnight and she was a spitting image of him, it was undeniable. 7 days later, he spends most of his time with her and now he's like putty in her hands.

He walked in the living room with Kyrie on his hip and stopped when he saw Margo.
"Sup." He gave a slight head nod before sitting on the couch letting kyrie stay in his lap as she played with his chain.
Margo looked at me and then back at him.
"Keith." She said.
His head snapped at her, I sat back and watched it all unfold.
"Do I know you." He mumbled as he squinted his eyes.
"Margo Gold, I've been your manager for about 6 years-"
"Manager?"
"Keith? Kmoney? Gutta are you serious right now?"
"Gutta?" He scrunched up his face.
"Oh this is bad." Margo said to me as she put her hands on her hips.
"Come on G you got important stuff lined up you're telling me nothing is ringing a bell?" She started shuffling his songs on Spotify and showing him previous interviews he'd done in the past. Margo played the music video for Love from Kyrie the Album.
His eyes glossed over the music video, it was a very simple low budget video, he didn't want any extra fuss, he wanted the video to be sentimental, it was filmed right here in this house. It consisted of clips of him and her playing dolls, him painting her tiny toes, her on his shoulders. The end of the music video she had fallen asleep in his arms.
"Daddy loves you no matter what, I got you always...yeah"
The music video faded.
Keith looked stunned. His head bopped to the beat but now I couldn't tell what he was thinking, maybe all this information was too much for him.
Margo began to talk again but Keith's eyes were focused on the video.
"Yo g you gotta start remembering stuff man how long is this tuff gonna take-
"YO!"
Margo stopped rambling when she heard his sudden outburst.
"Get the fuck out." He muttered as he nodded his head towards the door. She looked at him then at me then back at him, she was about to say something else.
"You know what, I think this is enough for today." I hopped off the counter and showed Margo to the door.
"You're doing too much Margo." I told her. She shrugged her shoulders helplessly.
"I was trying to help, if he don't make no money, I don't make no money. I know he lost his memory and all but time don't wait for nobody. And I don't got the time." She said as she stood on my doorstep. I pursed my lips together.
"Margo go on vacation or something, take a break."
"But i-
"On behalf of Keith I'm issuing you a 2 week leave. When you come back we'll discuss." I shut the door in her face before she could say anymore. I turned around to see Keith replaying the music video watching intently .
Kyrie pulled on his arm.
"Tiger time?" She questioned
"Tiger time?" He said back to her confused. My daughter nodded her head vigorously as she lifted her arms waiting to be picked up.
"What do you mean by tiger time kyky." He asked her.
She simply waved her arms around as she chanted.
"Tiger time daddy, tiger time."
He looked at me confused, I could tell him not remembering anything was killing him.
"What is she talking about?" He Asked me
"It's a tickle thing you used to do to her before she went to bed. She knows her bedtime is coming up. Usually you would sing your tiger song whilst tickling the life out of her then put her to bed." I informed.
He chewed the side of his lip.
"We'll what song was it."
"I don't know it's your own song you made up I don't-"
I stopped myself. I could see the hurt in his face, he was trying really hard to remember right now, for the sake of his daughter.
"Kyrie, how about mommy does tiger time with you."
"No I want daddy."
"Kyrie don't start."
Tears started to cascade her cheeks as she started to get tired. She was now in a full on tantrum because he wouldn't sing their tiger song.
"Daddy please sing daddy." Hiccuped as she wiped her eyes.
"I'm just gonna put her to bed." I scooped her from his arms as she kicked and fussed. I walked up the stairs and dealt with her in her room. She want completley asleep
But she was exhausted from crying which was enough.

I went downstairs and saw Keith in the living room rewatching the music video from earlier.
"It sounds familiar but I don't know this song." He gritted. He subconsciously played with his earring. He does that when he's stressed, he never noticed but I did. He used to do it back in high school, Before he was introduced to weed. Without thinking I gently grabbed his chin to look at me.
"I know she put a lot on you today, you're probably confused and...stuff. Don't sweat it, you'll remember everything in your own time. It'll all come back to you."
He didn't say anything he just looked at me, suddenly soothed by my touch.

"I might have something that can help though."
I went to his cabinet in our kitchen and pulled out a zip bag of prerolls.
His eyes lit up.
"I know I ain't remember a lot, but I definitely know what that is." He grinned.

Keith POV
I sat in the studio as I put out the 3rd blunt. I looked over at Aya who sat on the love seat giggling at me.
"Girl what?"
"I'm in the mood for my favourite song." She hopped up and trudged to the laptop connected to the speakers.
"Close your eyes and let the world paint a thousand pictures, on good girl is worth a thousand bitches." She sung as she swayed her hips, she smiled showing her perfect set of teeth. She turned around to face me as she danced. I leaned on the sofa watching her.
"What?" She questioned she smiled big at me with low eyes. She looked good. Everything about her was almost perfect. I can see why I love her- loved her.
"You crazy." I chuckled waving her off.
"You always try act like youre too cool." She smacked her teeth
"Just dance." She grabbed my hand.
"Bound to fall in love." She sang. I just watched her. Vibe in her own little world. She noticed me staring at her and stopped.

Aya pov
I wouldn't be lying if I said Keith looked good right now. His eyes hung low he licked his lips as he towered over me. I burned under his gaze, I sheepishly looked away trying to ignore the knots in my stomach. He lifted my chin to look at him. Before, chuckling shaking his head.
He rubbed his hands over his waves as he went to go roll another joint.

Keith POV
I'm ready to risk it all for Aya right now, she had a cute lil smile, and a perfect set of teeth, mesmerising eyes, but nothing could take my eyes off her hips, and that ass that I would love to see bouncin on my-
"