Stripclub sex

-Running out of ideas, comment some,
-accepting imagine requests, dm me❤️

Jordan POV
I looked in the mirror as I applied some body shimmer. I'd been slacking on work recently so I came to the club just to get a few more bills, god knows I need it. The strip club was local so a couple girls from the area worked here, thanks to corona we had to wear masks while we danced so barely anyone would recognise anyone. I went to put on my heels.
"India, your up! Get out there girl!" Tino my manager said ushering my to backstage.
"It's a fullhouse tonight, you know what to do." He spoke as he massaged my shoulders.
I put my sparkly mask over my nose and mouth. Strutting my way up the steps.
"Coming next to the stage...India!" The host spoke and the crowd roared. I smirked. Well damn I didn't think they'd miss me here. All the time by jeremih was my theme song i felt the song run through my vains as I ended in a split the audience cheered and clapped. A helper bagged my money as I went off to woo some customers.
My eyes quickly scanned the men at the bar, that's where the rich ones are. Most of them usually married with kids. So they stay at the bar to keep a low profile. I seen a white guy. Puffing his cigar. Breitling watch, suit and tie with Giuseppe shoes. I walked towards him and we locked eyes as he slapped money onto my ass.
"What's your name sweetie." He asked tucking some hair behind my ear as I danced on him. I rolled my eyes as I smelt the alcohol on his breath. I turned around putting my hand out. He slapped me a $100 bill so I spoke up.
"India." I said putting the money in my bra.
"Pretty name for a pretty girl."
I smiled as I gave him a show. He tucked blue dollar bills in my panties as he drooled at my performance.
"Back the fuck up nigga." I heard a deep voice mumble from behind me. A  guy was speaking to my client.
"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something." The rich white guy mumbled. I turned around to see what was going on. I'd seen a black guy whose face was hung low. 2 of his friends had appeared showing guns in their waistbands. The guy pushed me off of him and disappeared into the crowd. All three of them turned to me.
"Private room, now." He pulled his hood over his head more. I held my hand out. This nigga better pay the fuck up he looks broke as hell too- he slapped me a black card to the chest.
"Contactless baby." He smirked. I grabbed his hand leading him to the back where we hold personal services. We stopped at security but they waved us off letting us through to the back. That was strange. Every male that pays to come back here usually always gets searched just as a safety precaution. This was one of the biggest strip clubs in New York, security was always tight around here. This man definitely has some sort of status.
I stopped outside our room scanning his card. It was approved and the door opened. I came in and he closed it behind him. There was a stripper pole in the hot tub and a bed next to it. Okay so he payed for the most expensive bundle. Sex. That's $1000 in my bank tonight so I wasn't complaining. I turned around to him and walked up to him pulling on his pants. He chuckled shaking his head taking off my face mask throwing it someone where as he backed away.
"Get on the bed." He spoke. I crawled onto the bed but sat against the headboard once I realised he wasn't following me.
"Lemme see you play with yourself India." He spoke lowly sitting on the couch watching me steadily.
I paused before I leaned back a little as I raised my legs opening them slightly. Pulling my glittery thong to the side I sucked on my finger before playing with my Pearl. I rubbed my clit in circles throwing my head back as i bucked my hips. I moaned slightly giving him a show I closed my eyes pumping into myself but they peeled open after I felt his hand slap mine away. He flicked and played with it faster as my back arched, his hood was still on I just caught a glimpse of his pink lips that were plastered into a slight grin as he bit his lip.
He brought his fingers to my mouth shoving them down my throat as I tasted myself, he then pulled out his dick I tried to look down at it but he lifted my chin.
"Don't worry about the size, you gonna take all of it regardless, okay baby?" I nodded quickly as he rubbed his dick up and down my slit. I melted under his touch as his fingers caressed my nipples.
The low music started flow through my body as I flipped us over. I slid down on his dick but he wasted no time pulling me down, I hissed as I threw my head back before bucking my hips.
He sat up and lit a blunt watching me grind on him. He pulled his hood down and I saw his waves as he looked down focusing on his lighter and blunt.
He looked up and we locked eyes. This man was gorgeous, warm brown eyes with freckles and good clear skin.
He leaned back onto the bed head controlling my hips with one hand as he made me grind slower taking in all his inches. I screwed my eyes shut pursuing my lips together.
Twenty minutes later I was creaming all over his dick, as his strokes got sloppier. We came together eventually as he stood up putting his dick back In his pants, he sat on the couch topless leaning back breathing heavy. I stood up getting my panties that were across the floor, he watched me closely as i sashayed passed him. The room was silent except for the low hum of music that played. I put them back on as he continued watching me.
"Damn." He whispered. I gave him a questionable look.
"Anything wrong?"
"Nah just- can I ask you something."
I mentally rolled my eyes. I know what he's about to say.
"Sure go ahead."
"why you sexing for money. You too cute for that ma-"
"If you think compliments are gonna get you a free fuck, you have another thing coming." I fixed my hair in the mirror before brushing past him towards the door. He shook his head grabbing me by my arm, pinning me against the door, I immediately put my hand over the security button.
"Push it I dare you." He gritted.
I froze.
"Don't be scared nye you was talking allat shit earlier." He chuckled. I just held our gaze
"You fine as hell ma." He kissed up my neck and I couldn't help but melt under his touched, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I allowed him access.
"What about me?" He asked as he pulled away gesturing to himself.
"Yo aight."
"Aight?" He pulled me in by my waist, and my arms found them around his shoulders. He smacked my ass before digging his fingers in my panties. Before putting his finger in his mouth.
"Yo coochie sayin otherwise baby."
"Okay I'm horny so what, don't mean I like you."
"Yeah yeah, I know when a girl feeling me, especially stupendous confectionery like you." He but his lip blowing a kiss.
I rolled my eyes.
"We got a smile out her."
I quickly replaced it with a frown trying to hide it.
"Ah ah don't try hide it now. I seen you smile. Come with me baby you too pretty for this shit."
He held his hand and I hesitantly grabbed it.