Bestfriends 8

It's been one week since Keith's been staying with us. Kaare loves him but Kaidence is slightly skeptical about him and thinks he's a sketchy dude. He's been taking them out to the park and the zoo and other adventures, insists on taking them to playgroup to build a bond. Speaking of which, it's Kaare's first day today.
"Hey Nash." Keith said stretching and yawning turning in the bed to face me whilst I sat up on my phone.
I smiled.
"Morning Kei'." I smiled, returning the gesture
"Whatcha even doing up so early?" He questioned his eyes still closed.
"I'm used to them always karate chopping me in my sleep so I'd always wake up early because I could never go back to sleep. How did you even get them to go to bed anyways?"
"Told them we were having sex."
My eyes damn near popped out of my sockets and I punched him in the chest repeatedly.
"Keith what the fu-"
"Chill damn I was joking." He said grabbing my arms. I breathed heavily in my vest trying to calm down.
"Don't scare me like that." I said slapping him again.
"Damn near had a heart attack."
I side eyed him to see him cracking up sounding like a windex bottle.
"Nigga it's not funny." I mugged him. Getting out of the bed but before I could he rolled onto me wiggling himself between my legs.
"I'm sorry." He said squeezing the life out of me like a little kid.
"I can't breath." I said dramatically breathing heavily my chest heaving up and down.
He rested his chin on me smirking up at me.
I looked at him sceptically.
"What you up to." I said narrowing my eyes.
"Can I get a kiss." He said puckering his lips leaning up to me.
"Boi get outta here." I said mushing his face getting out of the bed. I stretched and felt Keith tap my ass. I turned around like a full blast fan. Yeah he better run, how does he even have energy this early in the morning?
I put on my shorts, yes I slept in my panties but it's nothing he ain't seen before to be honest. I wasn't just gonna change what I sleep in for him.
I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room to see Keith throwing Kaare in the air as he squealed.
"Oh shit!" Keith yelled as he lost his grip.
I tensed up.
"Just kidding." He said grinning at me. Holding ri.
"Again,again." Kaare cheered.
"I don't think so, anyhow you get dropped on your head it'll look like daddy's." I said as He ran over to me hugging my legs.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Keith interjected.ri winked at me and I returned the gesture. Lord knows nobody wants a head like that.
"Nothing." I shrugged picking up my son giving him kisses.
"What you want for breakfast?"
"Banana Porridge."
"Okay ask daddy to make it for you." I said smiling at Keith knowing damn well he can't cook.

I went into their bedroom and saw my babygirl in her onesie and bonnet quietly dangling her feet over the edge of her bed staring at the ground.
"Good morning babygirl." I said sitting on her bed.
"Morning mommy." She said crawling into my lap as we engulfed each other in a hug. I kissed her forehead squeezing her tightly.
"What you doing in here?" I questioned rocking her. She shrugged her shoulders quietly, but I now my children inside out.
"Keith is your daddy Kai, he would never hurt you." She looked up at me still in doubt.
"If you feel uncomfortable just tell me okay? And then we can get rid of him and his stinky armpits." I said ticking under her arms.
"Eww is that your armpits stinky like that too?" I questioned pinching my nose tickling her more.
"No!" she denied cutely.
"Are you sure?" I said tickling her feet knowing that the most ticklish part on her.
"Yes mommy stop please?" She squirmed giggling.
"Pinky promise you'll tell me though." I said as she linked her diddy pinky with my manicured one. She nodded still smiling.
"But make an effort to make him feel comfortable, talk to him ask something, just try to make small conversation okay?" She nodded biting her lip shyly.
"There's porridge in the kitchen go get some." I urged
"Stinky pits."
She giggled leaving through the door.

I went to kitchen seeing Keith at the stove on his phone whilst Kai and ri sat at the table.
"Yall good?" I questioned.
Kaare's head snapped back at me giving me the 'he can't cook face'
"Be patient." I mouthed.
"Mommy can you cook?" Kaidence questioned holding up the burnt piece of toast from her plate with a disgusted face.
"Alight let me see what's in the pot." I looked and seen some burnt rice that had stuck to the pot.
I looked up at Keith , ah bless his little soul.
"Bruh just get out the kitchen." I said putting the bowl in the sink to soak and getting milk and cereal.
I poured the cereal in first and then the milk.
Keith watched me like I was crazy.
"Why did you put the cereal in first? Everybody knows it's milk before cereal."
"Umm no it's cereal before milk so you know how much milk to put in." I corrected giving the twins their cereal.
"No, you put in milk and then decide how much cereal to put in."
"But then the cereal is just sitting and floating at the top."
"So, milk first is the correct way." Keith said confidently. I chuckled
"What's funny?" He questioned leaning back on the stove looking at me.
"You said that with confidence like your right."
"I am." He said mugging me.
"Kids, pay no attention to daddy. He a lil stupid." I said giving them their bowls.
Keith mugged me and I smiled innocently at him.
"Do the school run please." I said patting his cheek and walking off swaying my hips before he could say anything.