Oops

"Damn, this baby shower is actually lit." I said as me Luke algee and woody danced to thotiana on the yacht. One of our bros, bryshere was having a baby with his wife Lola.
"Hell, yeah and look at all the chicks."
He said looking into the crowd of people dancing.
"You know I heard Ayana was supposed to be here." Woody said.
My eyes lit up. I hadn't seen her in about two years, I mean we were best friends until we lost contact.
Luke face palmed himself
Algee sighed out of frustration pinching his nose.
As woody but his lip shrugging his shoulders.
"Someone had to say it."
"Aye man imma go look for her." I said passing like my solo cup.
"No uh,"
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"Yeah stay here with us."
I looked at the boys narrowing my eyes.
"You guys are my bros right?"
"Yeah of course." Algee said.
"So if something was going on you'd tell me, right woody?" I questioned.
"Uhhh.." woody said scratching the back of his neck until Luke elbowed him and gave him the look.
"I mean Yeah, sure." He nodded his head.
"Aight cool I'm gone." I said dapping them up.
I walked towards the inside of the yacht. Where the bar was. I looked around through the crowd of interacting people and saw one gir-
"No fucking way."I said to myself as I slowly approached her from behind. I can't even lie, a nigga feeling hella hurt right now since she looking heavily pregnant and I've been crushing on her hard since freshman year. I'm now 23.
Maybe Lola can update me on her. I looked around and saw her mingling with an elderly lady as they laughed and hugged. Her and bryshere was having a baby boy. Once their conversation had died and the woman walked off I called her name as I started walking towards her.
"Sup Keith." She said as I leaned in for a friendly hug.
"Congratulations sis."
"Thank you?" She smiled rubbing her bump narrowing her eyes.
"Why you looking at me like that."
"You done congratulated me already and we is not friends so-"
"Damn I cant just have a nice conversation with you?" I said putting my hand to my heart we chuckled as she waved me off.
"Stop wasting my time powers." She said as she started to walk off.
"Okay wait, wait."
"What do you want?"
I stuffed my hands into my pockets.
"I heard that a-"
"She's over there." She pointed.
"Wha-
"Your so easy to read, I knew what you was going to ask before you even said it, now she's right there get your boo Keith"
"Boo? Pfft I just wanted to catch up." I tried to cover up but she rolled her eyes clearly unimpressed.
"Keith, everyone knows that you've had a crush on her since freshman year."
"No" I defended.
"Yes"
"No"
She gave me the really nigga look.
"Fine but, I mean. Shes pregnant bro, that means she's found the one, I was gonna shoot my shot." I stressed.
She looked up at me with an unreadable expression.

"You don't know do you."
"Know what?" I questioned.
She sighed shrugging.
"It's not my story to tell,but you should talk to her, tell her how you feel, she most likely feels the same."
She said as she walked off.
I looked in the direction of Ayanna again.
My palms started getting sweaty as i finally sat down next to her.
"You know, you shouldn't be drinking when your expecting." I said. She didn't even look at me.
"Relax it's- Oh my goodness Keith!" She squealed once she saw me before squeezing the living daylights out me I chuckled as I hugged her back.
"Hey Babygirl." I cheesed. I suddenly felt a wet patch on my dress shirt that had a few buttons open at the top.She pulled away. Fanning her eyes.
"Sorry it's my hormones, I've just.. missed you so much." She sighed.
"No need to apologise." I said as she went to hug me one more time. I chuckled as she squeezed like she never wanted to let go.
"Chill yana I cant breathe." I chuckled.
"What's going on with you, I haven't seen you in months." I questioned sitting back on the stool swirling the drink in my cup.
"Oh you know, just been uh chilling." She said warily. I stopped swirling and looked up at her.
"Your my bestfriend I know when your lying."
She hit her lip.
"Well, it doesn't matter, I'm here now." She shrugged.
"Yeah your right. But we gotta stay in contact, I missed you girl." I said taking out my phone and passing it to her. She chuckled typing in her number.
And passed it back to me.
We sat in an uncomfortable silence. Well I was fine but she shifted in her seat and me being her bestfriend for about 7 years knew wassup.
"You wanna tell me what happened or I gotta force it out of you."
"Nothing happened." She tried to laugh it off.
"So we hiding stuff now?" I said putting my hand on my hip giving her that black look.
"Its cool though, cuh you wasn't trying to hide anything when you told me that you had to eat a cigarette one time because yo mommas friend was walking past. Or that time you farted next to me whilst on your period and I nearly died, or when you pulled of chantè-rhonda's wig off back in highschool and she started crying because it cost a lot of money and you didn't know what to do so you started to cry with her."
"Okay Keith. Fine." She laughed.
I smiled along with her always knowing how to cheer her up.
"So you gone tell me?"
"in a private place."
I nodded looking around.
"You wanna leave now?" We both said at the same time.
"Yeah, I'm not really all into it anyway." She said. We stood up and I grabbed her hand as we weaved through all the people.
Then it hit me.
"I just forgot that we was on a yacht." I turned to her.
"Oh for gods sake, I didn't even want to come and Lola dragged me here ." She whined as she started rocking herself.
"Yeah just feeling a little sea sick." She said holding her stomach and leaning into me.
Just as she did so bryshere approached us.
"Yall having a good time?"
"Yeah, I'm just feeling a bit nauseous."
"You got somewhere where she can just sit back relax away from the party?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Yeah bro I got a lil room with a bed and tv it's this way." He said as he took us away from a party and up the stairs to the second floor where the captain was steering the ship.
"Justine."
"Yup." She said as she turned to face bryshere.
"I'm leaving these lot up here with yall, lay feeling a bit seasick."
"That's cool." She turned back around as she steered and chattered umongst her friends.
Bro turned back around and pointed to the door.
"Yall can use that room." He said.
"Thanks."

She sighed as she sat down leaning herself on the headboard as I sat on the sofa.
We sat there in silence for a few minutes.
"So you wanna talk?"
"I'm sorry I thought I could do this, but I can't." She said as her eyes started to water.
"It's okay." I said going over to site next to her as she sobbed softly into my arms.
"It's not that I don't want to tell you-
"Don't rush yourself, take your time. I'll always be here. Wether your in any trouble or just need someone. I'm a phone call away." I said kissing her temple. I looked down at her just to see she had fallen asleep. I made myself comfortable leaning my head on top of hers.

Keith
"WAKE YO ASS UP BOI."
I opened one eye to see yana looking out the window.
"We've just landed in- Wait a minute? Bahamas?" I saw her sigh as her eyes rolled to the back of your head but she quickly caught herself holding onto the side. As she breathed heavily.
I jumped up quickly running to her side.
"You good? What do you need me to do?" I said as I sat her on the sofa carefully. I quickly got a water bottle and handed it to her.
"Thanks." She said taking a few sips.
"It's cool but, are you sure your okay."
"I need to get back home, I specifically told Lola if we were heading overseas not to invite me. I have errands and appointments and meetings that I need to attend how long are we going to be here." Just as she looked up at me the voiceover sounded.
She gave me a worried expression
We was going to be here a while