Slut me out

"Mr powers." The assistant knocked on the door waiting for a response from her boss just to be met with nothing. She sighed knocking again.
"Mr powers-" she fiddled with the door and it opened revealing herself to him. He puffed on his cigar in the foggy room as she spluttered fanning her eyes.
God it was so smoky she couldn't even see too far.

Natalie Nova POV
"What did I tell you about opening my shit Natalie." He grumbled as I saw a figure emerge from behind his desk.
"I know but-"
"I should have you bent over this table, you ought to show me some respect." He chuckled
I stood there stunned as my jaw dropped, maybe I didn't hear him right.
"Excuse me?" I cocked a brow.
"Don't act like you didn't hear me. That'll just piss me off." He leaned back in his chair watching me.
"You gonna stand in the doorway or did you have something for me." He sighed leaning his elbows on the table resting his head in his palm. I squinted my eyes as I blinked a couple times. I know he's the big bad boss and all, but I'm really gonna need to get treated with respect around here. I stepped in giving him a piece of my mind.
"With all due respect Mr powers, watch your mouth cuz I ain't the one. Now these papers show records-" I accidentally let my accent slip but I can get heated really quick and I'm not taking disrespect from nobody, boss or not. I looked down at him as he bit his lip fighting the urge to laugh.
"I- is there something funny." I looked at him confused, mr powers was one strange character, both very demanding but playful at the wrong time. I never decided to pay any notice because the pay was wonderful, but this shit right here is crazy.
"It's just funny that you got all this mouth now, but once you throating this dick you ain't gon have shit to say."
I sized him up walking to his side of the desk. I'm so disgusted with his behaviour right now.
"Mr powers if you don't act right I'll have no choice but to withdraw from my position." I pointed at him as I spat my words out, he looked impressed that I was even going there with him, but I'm tired of men thinking they can just charm their way around me.
"You can do your own work." I chucked the iPad onto his fancy ass desk as he put out his cigar, watching me with narrow eyes.
I walked towards the door pulling on it but it didn't budge.
"Clearly you don't know who the fuck I am." I heard his evil chuckle as the hairs on my spine stood up. I felt his breath on my ear as my body started to get hot.
"Turn around and look me in my face, seems as you so bad." I gulped and slowly turned around. He quickly grabbed my throat. As I gasped for air. What the fuck. Is he trying to kill me. His eyes burned a whole in mine as i watched him strangle me. It wasn't too tight, but it was enough for my panties to get soaked. Sure of course I thought my boss was sexy, but so did everyone else at the firm.
"Open youth mouth." He instructed. I reluctantly did as told as I parted my lips.
"Wider."
He held strong eye contact as the grip on my neck tightened.
"Wider."
I opened it more as he shoved to fingers into my mouth.
Fuck it
I sucked them as he pulled them out my mouth slowly.
"You ever sucked dick before Natalie?" He asked as he gripped my hair yanking it back. I hissed in pain as he kissed down my neck and my collarbone. My pussy started beating through my work skirt as he kissed my sweet spot over and over again. I couldn't help the moan or 2 that escaped from my lips. He walked to his desk area he motioned for me to follow him as I did so. He towered over me.
"I asked if you ever sucked dick before miss Nova." He growled, holding all my inches together in his hand I don't know what it was but him using my last name had me ready to risk it all.
I nodded slowly, as he smirked.
"So you're a slut huh, I'm gonna have fun with you." That evil smirk toyed on his lips as he undone his pants in one motion. His dick sprung out as he looked down at it then back at me. He read my facial expression as I looked in awe.
It was so thick
How was that meant to fit in my mouth?
How was that meant to fit in me?
I saw a vein buldging out the side of his dick as I looked in disbelief.
"Don't be shy." He whispered as he leaned back waiting for me.
Ugh double fuck it.
Slut me out baby.
I got on my knees in between his legs as he looked down at me in approval.
I held him in my hands as I got to work
"Good girl." He praised as he pushed my head deeper.
I gagged and spluttered everywhere but he showed no mercy. He pulled out slapping it all over my face.
"Suck this dick miss nova."
I closed my eyes bobbing my head up faster as my spit started dripping down my chin. I looked up at him in approval as he took his lip between his teeth. I felt him twitch in my mouth. As he pushed all his length down my throat. I tried to push him back but he was balls deep down my throat. By this time tears of ecstasy spilled out my eyes, as he stroked all his inches in and out slowly. I felt his cum shoot down the back of my neck and as he pulled out there was a string of spit from my mouth to his head.
"I knew you had it in you." He chuckled as he stroked himself looking at me. He grabbed the back of my head bringing me closer as he released his warm cum oozing over my face.
"Suck it off the tip." He instructed and I sucked up the rest his kids. He caressed my cum stained cheek as he nodded in approval.
"I wonder if your pussy as uptight as you." He mumbled. I quickly wiped my face with my blazer sleeve as I adjusted my skirt fixing my hair standing up. There's was now a damp spot on my shirt on my chest where my saliva has been.
He got off his desk knocking everything over with one swipe, including the coffee I had made him from earlier.
He leaned back on his desk as he watched me.
"Take off your clothes." He instructed as he rested watching me intently. I stared at him in disbelief for a split second as I took of my blazer off.
He used his fingers motioning for me to come here.
I walked up to him and without hesitation he tore my shirt open. My buttons spilled onto the floor as my boobs bounced in my bra from the impact.
" what the hell-" I was ready to cuss him out for tearing my brand new shirt until his hand reached up my pencil skirt playing with my pussy through my tights.
"You taking too long." He gritted as he pulled up my skirt tearing a hole in my tights.
He started at my boobs as he caressed my nipples Before looking at me.
He toyed with the material of my thong in between his fingers. I really didn't have any normal underwear for today, it was wash day and all I had left in my drawer were all these pretty much seethrough sets from Victoria secret. It just so happened he caught me in my black sheek lace i had on today.
"I always wondered what you had under this tight ass skirt." He smirked gripping a handful of my ass as he got dangerously close to my face. I felt his breathing on my lips as he grabbed my ass lifting me up and Onto the table with little to no effort. He slapped my naked thigh as I opened my legs letting him in. He shoved his dick in with no warning as my back arched.
Within seconds my moans and wetness were sounding throughout the room.
"Mr P. Oh shit. Oh Fuck." I tried to push his torso away, as he held onto my hips securely.
"Don't run from me. Take this dick." He growled as i leaned back bring my legs to my head letting him get easy access.
He gave me one of his fingers to suck as he fucked me raw, and I gladly sucked the soul out of it to muffle my moans. He started toying with my clit as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My red bottoms faced the ceiling as he gave me all his inches.
"I can't- I- wait." I saw the devilish look in his eyes as he went deeper and slower making me feel everything. Nothing could've prepared me for this, his dick was simply too much, he had me stretched all the way out legs all the the way wide as he thrusted his hips.
I can't take it.
"Take it." He he gritted as drilled into me. With every pump my body jerked as the table shook.
"Please-please mr powers." I whispered begging for him to go slower. He ignored me changing our positions smoothly so that I was face down onto his desk. He had me bent over the edge as he drilled into my shit holding my back for support.
I threw it back as he slapped my ass really hard. I hissed and screamed as I felt all Of him. I felt his balls slap my pussy with every thrust as I began to get sore.
He could sense my tiredness and slowed down. Letting go of my hips. He free thrusted as he watched my ass throw it back on his dick. I heard him panting from behind me. He let me do my thing for a minute or two before he took over again.
My cream was oozing onto his member as I held on as tight as I could.
He put my legs on his shoulders as he chocked me out thrusting hard. He looked into my soul as he fucked me good. His brows thurrowed as his mouth parted. My eyes rolled to the back of my head but snapped open when he slapped my cheek slightly.
"Natalie look at me when I'm fucking you." He grunted. As he pushed one leg to the side of my head going deeper.
"Y-yes."
"Yes what."
"Yes boss ughhhh." I gripped onto his arm that he used to choke me.
"Cum for me." He whispered.
It was like the words rolled of his tongue and they were like music to my ears.
Without hesitation I squirted everywhere, all over his hips and torso.
I screamed out in ecstasy as he came inside me before pulling out letting me squirt all over his dick. He tapped my clit with it as my squirt died down. I threw my head back and took a deep breath. I just laid on my back out of breath.
Gosh how long was that, it felt like hours.
I sat up recollecting myself. I fixed my boobs in my bra before fixing my hair for the second time. 
He sucked his fingers rubbing my pussy absent mindedly to soothe the pain as he got on his phone.
I silently sat there closing my eyes as i bit my lip.
"Hey babe." He said as he answered the phone. Putting it on speaker. He raised my leg onto his as he pumped in and out of me. I tiredly looked at him.
I can't take another round.
"Keith, when are you coming home I miss you."
"Yeah work ran over, but imma be there in an hour."
He put his finger to his lips. As he spat on his dick lining himself up at my entrance. He rubbed the tip before slowly sliding in. I arched my back as I gripped his shoulders.
"Ahh." I moaned as his hand forcefully covered my mouth.
"Shut up." he mouthed.
"What sound?"
"I swear I heard-"
"Girl you tripping, imma be back at the house in a bit aight." He said as he pounded into me holding strong eye contact.
"Alright love you baby."
"I love you too." He said as he ended the call putting his phone on the desk.
He moved his hand from my mouth grabbing my chin to look at him.
"You're such a slut. Fucking you're boss on his desk." I couldn't reply, Infact I moaned endlessly. He smacked my thigh hard.
"Don't tell the misses."
"I-i won't fuck."
"You gonna he my little slut baby?"
"Uhhhh yes." I screamed as he played with my clit fucking me hard.
"Yes what." He hit my cheek in disapproval at me not using his name.
"Yes boss."