Nice gestures 2

I was sitting on my bed on my laptop finishing some extra paperwork for my presentation that I was going to present at work when I heard my phone ring.
It came from an unsaved number, I thurrowed my eyebrows and answered it.
I put the phone to my ear.
"Hello ma'am can you confirm that I'm talking with Marnie Savs?"
"Yes, This is her."
"Dr. Powers has booked a check up on Blâke at 10:00am at Edmonton Office?"
I quickly took a pause to think before giving my answer.
"Yes, that's fine-"
"He has also booked a date with you at 7:00pm to go to vapianos'."
"Oh,I-"
"Ma'am DrPowers had specifically told me not to take no as an answer." I rolled my eyes, that's so typical of him.
"Tell him I said i'll see him at the check up and see if he's a man enough to ask me in person."
"Yes ma'am"
She ended the call.

Keith POV
"Well little man. Your definitely ok." I said putting away my stethoscope.
"Do I gotta run slow now?"
"Nope bud you're all good go ahead and pick a sticker."
"Thanks." He mumbled unamused.
"Thank you doctor powers." Marnie said grabbing his stuff. Standing up. I thurrowed my eyebrows remembering what the receptionist told me.
"So you really gone make me ask you out?" I questioned adjusting my scrubs. She turned to me with a shy smile.
"I mean yes. That's what you're supposed to do." She giggled as we stood in the doorway.
"Blâke why don't you get something from the vending machine." She slipped him a dollar.
"Yes ma'am." He disappeared turning Round the corner.
I reverted my attention back to her. She stood in uggs with a black tracksuit and briefcase.
"Interesting outfit choice." I sized her up and she waved me off.
"Please today's my off day. But work never stops." She tucked some hair behind her ear as she looked up at me and I looked back at her smiling like a dumb Ass but This woman was beautiful.
"Are you gonna ask me or..." she questioned stuffing her free hand in her pocket.
I rolled my eyes blowing out some air playfully.
"Marine do you wanna perhaps go out for dinner tonight?" My heart started beating fast and a smirk played on her lips. Damn she makes me nervous.

Marnie POV
"Perhaps I will go out for dinner doctor powers." I couldn't help but smile. He made me so nervous for some reason. Here he is undressing me with his eyes and I'm smiling like a goofball
"I'll pick you up at 7 perhaps?" He looked down at me with low eyes as a devious smirk played on his face.
"Yeah ok." I squeaked out.
"I'll see you then ma." He said as he bit his lip. My knees felt weak as I was lost in a trance of his succulent lips.
"I- y-yeah I'll see you uh then." Ew Not me stuttering infront of him. I blushed putting my head down as I walked out.
"You forgot your briefcase." He said as he handed it to me. Our fingers touched and we looked down at our hands. I looked up at him and stepped closer. He stood relaxed looking down at me licking his lips. I put my hand on his chest and he wrapped his hand around my waist he smelled really good. He pulled me closer looking down at my lips. He stepped closer and I was hit with his fresh gritty scent. He brought his head to mine as I got on my tip toes inching closer as I bit my lip.
"Mom I got you chocolate-" my head snapped at Blake as I pushed dr powers off of me. He looked between us both and was about to speak but I beat him to it.
"Oh thanks baby." I took the chocolate from him picking up my briefcase.
"Okay thank you doc." I smiled to him as I ushered me and my son through the door. He sat on the edge of his desk.
"7pm ma." He mouthed with a smirk on his face. I nodded closing the door behind me. Damn he's fine.