Im fine 2

I gave my son a kiss on the cheek.
"See you later baby. Mommy loves you." I rubbed his back getting up from my squatting position slowly still sore from last night.I avoided eye contact with him grabbing my backpack and heading for the door, he slapped my ass and I jumped.
"Make sure you come home for daddy." He sneered
I ignored him squeezing past and going out the door.
I waited at the bus stop in the cold wintry weather with just a flimsy autumn jumper. And some blue washed out jeans, this was about the warmest thing I had that didn't have holes in them so I was greatful. The school bus pulled up to my stop and I sighed as the ventilator blew warm air out, rubbing my hands to warm up. I walked down the aisle and everyone had stopped their conversations and eyed my attire, I absolutely hate being the new girl. I looked down letting my hair go in my face I went to go sit next to this quiet girl but she put her bag on the chair so I couldn't. I went to go sit next to this other girl and she scooted more to the window with a disgusted look on her face as if she didn't want me to touch her. Everyone had continued their conversations and I leaned back. I was on my way to school, the place I hate the most. I closed my eyes thinking about how terrible my life was.

'Scuse me miss.'
'Hello?'
'Wake up!'
I jolted upright and realised I was still on the bus, everybody was gone and the bus driver was watching me.
"Get off the bus!" He yelled.
I looked down at my feet as I brushed past him mumbling some sort of sorry. I got of the bus, the bitter cold slapping me in the face. The halls were clear which probably meant the bell for first period had already went. I went to my locker placing the books that I needed for the day in my backpack. I slammed it shut and went room s7, this was my 2nd week here so I knew my way around, sort of.
"Great, I have science." I mumbled. The students were horrid and the teacher was just as bad.
I opened the door and tried to walk in unnoticed whilst mr.beatrice was at the white board. It was successful until a white boy stuck their leg out from under their desk and I toppled over. The class erupted in laughter and the teacher sighed rolling his eyes.
"Why are you late now clutz?" He sighed disappointed but not surprised.
"My bad." I said not looking up.
He must've not heard me because he didn't say anything instead he wrote me a detention note for after school stepping over me and putting it on my desk.
I held my bag low in my hand going to my assigned seat. Getting my book and pen out that I stole yesterday from the dollar store.
I was writing down notes that I could use for revision when a paper slapped the side of my head. I looked and seen a group of boys snickering. I leaned down to grab the scrunched material and opened it up.

JODY VS JORDAN
best boobs:
Jody putlocker 23 votes
Jordan putlocker 0 votes

best ass:
Jody putlocker 23 votes
Jordan putlocker 0 votes

Best face:
Jody putlocker: 23 votes
Jordan putlocker: 0 votes

Best personality:
Jody putlocker 23 votes
Jordan putlocker 0 votes

Best brains:
Jody putlocker 7 votes
Jordan putlocker 16 votes

Most attractive:
Jody putlocker 23
Jordan putlocker 0

I sighed scrunching it back up and tossing it on the ground. Slouching more into my seat I looked down as I watched my dark skin in the sunlight coming from the window. I wasn't blick dark, more like a chocolate but that just made me insecure because light skins are basically the shit right now.
I was interrupted from out of my thoughts when the devil herself walked in. The whole class gawked at her, the boys and even the teacher eye raping her. I just rolled my eyes lookimg down at my pen as I tapped it on my notepad.
"Sorry I'm late sir." She said sweetly batting long eyelashes at him he sighed and rubbed his frohead obviously stressed about her attire and trying not to look in the wrong places.
"Just don't be late next time."
"Okay sir." She nodded.
Walking down the aisle she cheesed at me.
"Hey sis." She tried to hug me but I leaned away.
"What do you want Jody?" I questioned not even looking at her.
"What I can't keep in touch with my twin sister Jordan anymore?" She questioned her voice going high up.
I mentally flinched at her choice of words 'twin sister.' I would've accepted maybe 'not so friendly acquaintance.' or 'long lost relatives.' But so much as sisters? Never, we don't act like sisters,we don't gossip like sisters, we don't even share like sisters. We only share the same looks because we're identical, in every single way. We both have warm brown eyes, long eyelashes full lips, freckles and button noses that our freckles dust upon. Only difference is... she's slim thick and I'm not. She looks healthy and I look ill and underweight with probably borderline anorexia. She has colour in her face whereas mine is pale with all of the colour that was once there drained out through stress. We both have dimples but mine stay invisible because I never smile.

"Hello?" She questioned waving her hand across my face, making sure to show me her new manicure. I must've zoned out again.
"What jody?" I snapped.
"Just wanted to remind you that I was better than you." She smiled. The bell went and I pushed past her going to my second period.
"Watch where your going clutter cluts." She yelled after me.

I sat in geography class as the teacher explained lazily.
"You have a world heritage site assignment due next week."
The class groaned in frustration as I rolled my eyes.
"Right, partners."
The teacher said rubbing his hands together. I put my hood over covering myself from everyone, I would much rather do it myself.
I waited patiently hoping that my name was somehow forgotten and had to do it partnerless. My eyes looked up in satisfaction as he got to the last few names on his list.
"Jody and Keith." He said looking at me. I continued to look away because that wasn't my name.
"That's not Jody , she could never." The tall black freckled boy who was sitting at the back of the class said.
The class snickered.
"Oh, right Jordan." He said correcting himself.
"Where is Jodie?" I shrugged nonchalantly.
"Were not conjoined you know." I sassed not looking up. The classes oohed and I rolled my eyes.
'Well Jordan you'll be with Keith.' The class snickered user their breaths not noticeable for the teacher but so I would notice , all because Keith got a crap partner, I heard him kiss his teeth. I wanted to scrunch in a little ball and hide. No one ever wants me as their partner, or their anything.
"Get into your pairs."
I kept my head down the whole time taking my bag and book in my hand trudging warily to his desk.
I sat down slowly watching his hand behind me pull my seat back, I stood up giving him a cold stare pulling the chair back in and sitting down whilst he dapped his friends up. He leaned up on the wall shifting away from me as if I stunk. Yeah my clothes are a bit raggedy, but their not smelly.
"Keith and friends at the back, Listen." The teacher said with a stern glance snapping his fingers.
"Always picking on me damn." I heard him say under his breath.
"with your partner, you will visit any world heritage site or famous landmark of your choice.analyse it and answer all the questions in this booklet including a bonus q&a of your choice."
"That's cool because your smart so you can do most of it anyways." Keith shrugged. speaking lowly tome over the teachers voice.
"How wou-" I got the courage to speak but he had cut me off.
" do the booklet and stuff I don't care, just put my name on it afterwards." He rolled his eyes.
"I can't." I said shamefully.
"Why." He questioned screwing his face up probably dreading the fact he would have to put an effort in.
"I don't have a computer."
He tried to contain his laugh as his mouth formed an O.
"There she go again with that not being able to afford shit." One of his friends said. The group of boys that all sat around me laughed.
I shifted.
"Ugh go to the library or something."
"I don't have a library card"  I shrugged.
"Okay so what you finna do." He questioned.
"Man she wants to fuck just take her to your house." One of his bros urged.
"Let her be your bitch-for-a-night."
I grew uncomfortable not knowing if they were joking. truth is I've had so many men force themselves between my legs that I'm mutual to the feeling of dicomfort.
"You gonna be my lil hoe baby?" He whispered in my ear seductively.my eyes widened in alarm.
"Come by my house tonight at 5, Jordan." My name rolled off his younger like a smooth ball as he passed me a note with his details and address.