My Lawyer 2

7:20am
"P-please, I can't take no more. SHIT." I gripped the sheets as he started round 12. I breathlessly took his long hard strokes as he pulled on my hair.
"Shut up. Take this dick." He sped up the pace as he drilled into my back, by this point my body had died and came back to life, the pleasure was good but I was sore all over.
"What you gon' tell the judge." He mumbled in my ear, as he pulled me up by my hair.
I gasped at his force in my body, I still hadn't gotten used to his length. He slapped my ass hard and it stung as i hissed.
"What you gon tell em yas."
"Y-you're innocentt fuckkk."
"Did I do it?"
"Ughhhh no"
His hand gripped my hair tighter, he held my waist as my back arched deeper.
The headboard banged against the wall as the bed squeaked. My moans were loud and strong as I yelled out in ecstasy.
"One more time. What you gon tell the judge tomorrow." He thrusted harder then ever before, I had nowhere to run. He Bent close to my ear. My legs shook uncontrollably at his strength.
"You're innocent ughh."
"Can't hear you."
"You didn't do itttt."
"Huh."
"Fuck, your innocent ughhhhhh." I creamed all over his dick as his thrusts slowed down, they got sloppier and before I knew it his cum was gushing out of me and dripping down my leg. He pulled out and I collapsed onto the bed breathlessly, ready to sleep then and there.
My phone rang. Without lifting my head I recached out to the nightstand answering it.
"Yasmyn where are you?"
My head shot up as I sat up straight. This was detective Saunders, my boss.
"Mr Saunders I don-
"It's 8:07am you were meant to be here at 8am. Yasmyn what the fuck."
I practically fell out of bed as I scrambled around.
"I'm coming right now, don't let them start."
"Powers ain't here either, I'm starting to wonder if he's even gonna show up."
"Oh Really?" I asked acting surprised.
"I'm coming now." Before he had anything to say I hung up the phone.
I saw Keith walk in ending the  call.
"Aight I'm coming." He said before ending the call and lighting a blunt.
"Uhh what the fuck?" I asked as I snatched the blunt out his mouth.
"Whatch yoself yas."
"Keith if I'm gonna cover for your ass you gotta make them want to believe you." I put the blunt down.
"Nah gimme my blunt bro I ain't playing." He pushed me out the way picking it up as he lit it. Bro whatever, can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.
He put on his suit as I got out a dress and heels from my part of his closet. He put on some music as we got ready.
I applied a last coat of lipgloss getting my shoes and briefcase.
Keith walked up to me pulling on my dress.
"Is this what you're wearing?" He looked at me unamused.
"Huh? What's wrong with it?" I asked looking down at my dress.
"What's wrong with it?" He mimicked me. He grabbed a handful of my ass biting his lip.
"It's a lot wrong with it mama." He tugged on his belt buckle as I looked down. KJ was standing.
At full attention. He hugged my waist rubbing my ass as I straightened his tie.
"You always take care of me." He kissed my forehead before kissing my lips. I pulled away looking down.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked using his thumb to hold up my chin.
"Keith we don't have time-
"I said What's wrong." It's like the second time he said it time slowed down.
"I.... I think I love you." I looked down playing with my nails. He looked at me for ages as I just sweated under his gaze. His lips curved to a smirk as he brought me into a hug.
"I've loved you for a hot minute now mamas."  He said In my ear.
"For real?"
"I'm forreal baby." He grinned fighting his smile. He was so cute, I can't send this man to prison.
He pulled up his shirt.
"Lemme show you something." He said pulling up his shirt a little bit.
There on his torso I saw my name

Love you always,
                            - Yasmin
"Keith when the hell did you get this." Keith had a few tattoos including a sleeve with a couple neck and face tatts. But the only tattoo on his torso was that one.
"Remember when you wrote me that letter before you left for college."
"Yeah but I didn't know you tatted it. That was years back."
"Yasmin I don't think you realise how much I'm all about you. You're gonna be mine Forever." He lifted up my chin analysing my
Neck.
"You did a good job covering those bruises. Open that mouth shawty"
I parted my lips slightly watching him.
He got two of his fingers putting them in my mouth as he hit the back of my throat. He smiled satisfied as I sucked his fingers before he pulled them out.
"Good girl. Let's go."
He left out the room as we walked to the front door. He got in his car as I got in mine.

The courthouse, Keith POV
I sat down in the chair watching the clock. I walked in first and yas was gonna walk in 7 minutes after me so that nothing looked too suspicious.
As if on cue she busted through the doors fixing her dress.
"Your honour I am so so sorry I'm late." She yelled to the judge as she limped down the aisle fixing her dress. I put my head down chuckling to myself, she was definitely a character.
"I just- lost track of time. It will never happen again."
"Ms Clarke, i appreciate your apology, don't let it be a habit. But I do find it a little suspicious, that both you and mr powers were both late to todays court hearing..."
Judge looked between us both before smirking to herself. I snuck a quick look at yasmyn and seen her looking all flustered and bothered. This girl couldn't act if her life depended on it.
"Court in session." The judge Banged her gravel.
"Mr powers before we get started I'd like for you to step up here." I was a bit confused as to why she wanted me under oath but I kept my cool ad did as told.
"Do you swear to tell nothing but the truth and only the truth so help you god?"
"I do."
"Mr powers have you ever had any sexual interactions with miss Clarke?"
"Objection, relevance?" My lawyer said. I looked at my lawyer and he pointed at me.
"Keith don't answer that."
The jury started to nurmur and soon the whole session was pure chaos.
"Miss judge even if in the very unlickly scenario that me and mr powers were having sexual relations, where is the importance?" Yasmyn said as she stood up. By now the whole room was a chat room as the judge knocked her gravel repetitively.
"Order order order in the court." She yelled as the room finally came to silence. The judge looked over at me.
"Yes your honour, we've been fucking raw since before this case opened up. Infact I'm balls deep in miss clarkes pussy every night, and she take this dick everytime."