Exchange.

TW⚠️ cancer

"And open." He uncovered my eyes. I gasped as i stood in shock.
He wrapped his arms around me putting his head in the crook of my neck.
"I-Im W-Walk-walking M-Mommy." Our 7 year old daughter Chloe squealed as she walked over to us. My heart fluttered as I rubbed my eyes to make sure I'm not still dreaming.
"Your walking,my babies walking, Keith look she's walking." I shouted as I saw my child take her first steps. Chloe our second child, was born with autism. She stutters most times, but will still manage to talk your head off she was also born paralysed from the waist down, hence her being in a wheelchair for her whole life but right infront of me, my babygirl was walking.
"Chloe your walking."
"I- I- I know m-momma." She squealed as she stuck her tongue out to the side walking slow and steady. My heart skipped a beat every time she walked close to me.
I squeezed Keith's hand as I watched my baby eventually start running towards us, she tripped and fell but quickly got back up with the brightest smile on her face.
"I-I- am o- okay." She giggled.
"Chlo, since when did you walk, oh my baby!"
"T-tell h-h-her daddy" Chloe looked up at keith as they done their special handshake.
"Well me and cece have been going to physical therapy havent we?"
"You knew she could walk and you didn't tell me?!"
He laughed at me as he picked up his little girl twirling her around.
"What do you wanna do now babygirl?" He asked as she sat in his lap. Chloe scrunched up her face thinking really hard, then her face lit up.
"I-I- Wanna G-G-Go to a t-t-trample p-park."
"You mean a trampoline park baby?" I giggled fluffing her hair puffs. She nodded excitedly.
"Let's go!"
Keith
I watched as my two babies jumped around together.
This was cece's first time on a trampoline and she hasn't stopped bouncing around since we got here.
"D-d-daddy l-look at m-me!" She yelled as she done a cartwheel and looked back at me proudly. I saw Neveah watching her in awe. I snapped a picture of them I looked down at my phone and made the picture my Lock Screen.
"Daddy we're hungry." Veah yelled sitting in my lap as cece sat in hers.
"No Mommy he-he-he's my daddy."
"He's your daddy, but he's my daddy too." She waggled her eyebrows at me pulling in for a kiss just to be met with Chloe putting her hands in between our lips.
"D-d-daddy c-can W-we get food n-now"
I let veah get up smacking her ass, it jiggled before she rubbed it, I grabbed her ass again and she swatted my hand away. I smirked pressing up against her back. I heard her chuckle and shake her head.
"You got these parents in here shaking their heads at us."
\\
Keith just came out of ceces room leaving her door ajar, he walked into our room and collapsed ontop of me.
"Keith your mushing me." I whined. I heard him laugh still lying flat on top of me.
"Girl ain't nobody doing shit"
"Nigga you big as shit get up!"
"Why you always fat shaming a nigga-
"Boy I did no such thing. Your squashing me."
"Do something then." He challenged.
I flipped us over so I was on top.
"Weak ass." I mumbled.
He rolled us back over as he hovered ontop of me grabbing my neck securely
"Who's weak again" he smiled. I stuck my tongue out and giggled using my bags to squeeze his hand tighter.
His smile started to fade as he frowned and I frowned with him.
"Wait What's wrong?" He sat down besides me as we leaned back onto the bed head. I looked at him but he just stated at the wall ahead.
"Baby I'm going away for a while."
I sat up.
"Ouuu where you going."
He looked at me shaking his head smiling.
"What? You really planned a holiday and gave me no invite."
"Not that type of go away bae."
"Well what go away do you mean?"
He sighed grabbing my hands.
"Baby I love you with everything in me."
He scared me a little, he always tells me he loves me but this time it felt a little serious like he was about to do something crazy.
"Okay...I love you too" I dragged suspiciously.
"I believe that god put me on this earth to do something, and now that that thing is fulfilled, I'm now going to heaven, my duty on earth is done."
I snatched my hands away but he pulled me in for a hug. Suddenly I had a bad gut feeling in my stomach as Tears started to fall from my eyes uncontrollably.
"D-did I do something wrong-"
"No never. It was just. My time here is done, there's nothing more left for me here."
He bit his lip looking at me as he wiped his tears before wiping mine.
"Keith you can't die on me, please, why? Why is this happening?"
"I wanted to give you this, it's something you can remember me by, In thousands of years time when you finally find someone else as good as me." He smirked sliding a beautiful diamond ring on my finger. I looked back up at him confused.
"No but baby I don't understand, what do you mean-."
"I'm going to heaven veah, and before I close my eyes for the last time I wanted to tell you how much I love you."
"No, no you're not. Why are you talking like that. Whatever it is we can work through it you don't have to die. Just tell me what's going on baby." I stroked his cheek as I straddled him. He brought me into a hug, as i buried my head in his chest, inhaling his cantu scent. His hands rubbed my hips.
"Why won't you tell me why your doing this?"
"Because I love you."
"No but that doesn't make sense"
"It will, I promise." He kissed my forehead bringing me into a hug as I listened to his heart beat in his chest. It eventually slowed down and I physically felt all his life leave from his body.
I jumped out of my sleep scanning my surroundings. I heard a beep monitor, I looked at myself. I was in a hospital bed with my hands attached to tubes. I took of my breathing mask but 2 doctors quickly came in.
"Miss Guildford I don't advise you to do that, please keep this on so we can control your heart rate."
I nodded letting go.
"Okay you're looking much better than before, should we start letting visitors in?"
"Please." I nodded. She smiled and left the room.
Soon I saw my mom and brother enter my room, but I wasn't focused on that. Ignored what they were saying and asked where Chloe was.
"Let me go get her." My mum smiled before walking out. Huh that's wierd, I would've expected Chloe to just walk in after them.
Soon enough I heard those familiar squeaky wheels, she returned with a rolling Chloe and I gasped.
My baby was still in a wheelchair, I dreamt the whole thing. She came to my side as I grabbed her hand.
"Hey mommy, a-are you f-feeling b-better?" She smiled brightly.
"Yes baby much better thank you." It was true. Usually everyday due to my condition I'd wake up in pain and spasms with shortness of breath. I didn't feel that today but, I was definitely not complaining.
"Where's daddy?" I asked her.
My mom and brother looked at eachother before rico spoke up.
"We'll give you 2 your privacy, if you need anything, we'll be outside." I thanked them before returning my attention back to Chloe .
"Chlo where's daddy." She shrugged before fiddling in her pocket.
"I don't know, I haven't seen him since last night, he told me to give you this though." She handed me an envelope and a navy black velvet box.
I opened the envelope
To the love of my life.
I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me. I want to thank you for our beautiful baby girl who was blessed with a heart full of gold. I want to thank you for teaching me how to live again, and how to love again despite my dark past but mostly I want to thank you for being you. Without you I would've never grown into the family man I am today, and I'll forever be the happiest knowing you chose to be mine. Ignore the stained ink on this page, I wasn't crying I promise. only shed some real nigga tears once or twice you know me. For someone like you who deserves the world, so kind and giving, I could never live with myself watching you slowly run out of time to live when I know I can save you.
So I did.
And with that being said, I give you my heart, my love.
So you can no longer hurt, so you can Strive to be the strong woman you always have been.
Now you have a piece of me wherever you go.
I'll love you forever.
Keith.

My shaky fingers went to open the box, it was the same diamond ring he gave to me in my dream with A side note attached to it.
You ain't allowed another nigga until Chloe turns 50! And even then Imma be watching with a close eye, you got my heart after all :)
Love you baybeeee
Till we meet again x
I looked up at the nurse infront of me, as tears clouded my vision .
"Congratulations Naveah guilmore! You beat cancer!"

Serayah, as Naveah
Royalty Brown as Chloe