Gangster 2

I pulled up outside the warehouse. I got out and opened the door for Nova. I got her out and put her on the pavement. Then reaching back over the car seat to retrieve her pet pig peppa that Nia made us buy from a farm as a Christmas present, of course that wasn't my decision but my girls can get anything they want, besides she gave me the best head ever after. I let her hold the leash with her Dora backpack on Whilst I carried her lunchbox. I opened the door for her letting her go in first.
I crouched infront of her putting a blindfold over her face but she kept on squirming
"Daddy, stop."
"Please Babygirl."
"I'm scared of the dark." She said as she started tearing up and walking into my arms. I hugged her kissing her forehead
"You like stars don't you?"
She nodded her head as she wiped her eyes.
"Well we all know you can only see the stars at night."
She nodded.
"But there always there. Just like how I'll always be here ok, I'll hold your hand." I said holding out my palm. She bit her bottom lip. I wrapped it around her head before she jerked away.
"No!" She said standing back and folding her arms.
"But-
"No daddy I don't like it!" She yelled.
I stood up and sighed as I scratched my neck. If she sees what goes on behind these doors she's gon have nightmares forever. And then Nia will beat my ass.
"Princess please"
"What do I get?" She questioned holding the leash to peppa in one hand as she stared at me with wide eyes.
I put my hands in my hips standing up straight.
"Are you really trying to hustle me right now?"
"Yes, mommy taught me." She said proudly. I face palmed myself, she truly was her mothers daughter.
"Okay, what do you want?"
She smiled and started giggling,
"I want us to play princesses, where we get to sit in our castle all day and drink tea and tell people what to do."
I looked at her with a confused face.
"Daddy?..." she questioned swaying waiting for my reply, I looked down at my watch, Hugo was messaging me reminding me about my board meeting.
Nova started pulling on my top demanding an answer.
"Okay okay anything for my princess"
I went to pick her up, and she squirmed.
"No, no I can walk myself" well damn.
I put her down, grabbed her hand and started walking in through the back. The less things she sees today, the better. I typed in the notes on the keypad and the steel door opened but nova refused to walk in.
"Daddy it's dark in there" she said reaching for me.
"I thought you was a big girl, miss 'I can walk myself'" she ignored me putting her finger In her mouth. I picked her up and she laid her head in my shoulder.
"Remember the Stars Nova." I Said to her. I Pressed the button on my watch and white starlights appeared on the ceiling. She gasped and looked up trying to grab the lights.
"Woooow you have real stars daddy"
And I think dad of the year goes to me.
Peppa started oinking at the foreign lights.
I started walking down the corridor hoping no one would see me just yet, my employees aren't exactly the friendliest bunch, and I can't have everyone distracted, especially with what's going on right now.
I managed to get into my office. I put nova down and took peppa off her leash.
"Nov nov don't touch any-" she ignored me and ran round my desk and sat in my chair.
"Daddy are you a King of a secret palace?"
It was something like that. Her face was laced with the biggest smile.
"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret" I said grabbing the remote putting on Jo-Jo siwa.
I looked over at her, and she stood up on the table and started dancing with peppa, I shook my head and laughed as they jumped up and down. My daughters smile could light up the world.

"Yo Gutta you gotta go-" who the hell just barged in my office without, knocking? my neck snapped to the door, woody stood there confused as hell. Pointing between us both.
"Nigga shut the fucking door." I spat through gritted teeth. He knew better then to walk in here like he running shit.
"Uncle Edward!" Nova ran up to him and he plastered a smile on his face.
"Hey my favourite niece." He brought her into a hug and looked at me alarmed, he mouthed to me.
'What is she doing here?'
'Nia made me do it.' I shrugged quietly
"You better control your girl." He spoke aloud. Peppa oinked loudly and woody jumped standing on the chair.
"What the fu-"
"No swearing uncle Edward. And ignore that sound. It's just peppa."
"Oh, phew it's just peppa." He. Slowed down his breathing chucking but then he froze.
"Who's peppa?"
The pig jumped at her name suddenly getting a wild boost of energy and started doing circles around the room.
"Ahhhh got get yo ugly ass dog before I cook the thing ahh." Peppa jumped straight into novas lap. Nova opened her mouth frowning.
"First off all she is a pig, and second of all, I think she's pretty."
"I don't care if she dua lupa or do la peep, put that thing on a leash!"
"But uncle Dee-"
"Put the pig On a leash for a little bit Nova." I spoke
"But daddy?" I gave her a stone look and she sighed doing as told.
I looked at my 4 year old as she sat in my chair kriss kross holding the leash, her curious eyes scanning every inch of my office. Peppa layed on the floor next to the chair whining.
I love my babygirl but what was Nia thinking making me bring her here.
"Gutta we gotta get to the meeting bro, Hugo is getting frustrated and they're all waiting on you." Woody stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"I gotta go. But you technically don't."
He side eyed me.
"You gotta stay here and watch
Nova for a little bit-"
"Nope, nah no way g."
"She's 4 I cannot leave her, Nova be a good girl for daddy,I love you baby."
"I Love you too daddy." I opened the door but she stopped me.
"Wait daddy, come here." I walked up to her with a questionable face. She motioned for me to stoop to her level and she tightened my tie for me, she'd seen Nia do it enough times when she was a baby. I smiled attacking her in kisses, she's my little princess.
I walked out the door as woody tried to walk out with me but I smiled shutting the door in his face. He's going to look after nova whether he likes it or not.
I wiped the smile off my face. As I walked down the hallway fixing my suit.