Congratulations 3

Monai POV
I hesitated and froze. But everything started to flood my mind, our memories, my feelings and I kissed him back. It was like my whole world stopped. I caressed the back of his head as he rubbed on my sides.
"Ewww." Kj groaned, bringing me back to realisation, my eyes snapped open and I pushed him off wiping my lips. I looked everywhere but at him.
"Go to sleep kj." I mumbled walking out to the balcony. I needed air I felt him hot on my heels as he closed the door behind him so we were alone.
He began to talk but I cut him off turning to him with tears in my eyes.
"I still love you." I blurted out.
"And I'm sorry I beat up your lil girlfriend." I played with a strand of my hair biting my lip.
"You beat up my gir-"
"Besides the point."
"Monai what do you mean-"
"Tyree just listen to me please! I need closure, I need closure right now. I need you to say when you look in my eyes you don't feel anything. Say it's all in my head say you don't love me."I cried as tears streamed down my face. He looked down at me biting his lip as his eyes started to water. It was silent between us.
"Keith say it." I pleaded. He shook his head.
"I can't. Monai I love you, I love you too much."
"Then why are you making me watch you marry someone else tomorrow? in my dress! It's killing me" I looked up at him as tears rolled down my face. I looked like a mess but I didn't care.
"Listen from the day I met you I never wanted you to walk out of my life. I'm a grown ass man but heartbreak scares the shit out of me, and the way we were arguing when we were together I just had to push you away to protect myself."
"We have 2 kids together but you pushed us away to protect yourself? From what?"
He walked closer wiping my tears as we looked into each others eyes, I looked away first.
"Well your getting married tomorrow. And I don't think Laura would like it if she knew you were here right now." I mumbled pulling away from him. He looked like he wanted to say something but he just stood there instead with defeat all over his face.
I shook my head.
"Get out."
He shot me a look.
"What?"
"Keith get out." I walked towards the door opening it for him. He tried to push it closed as I pried it open. Here we were like 2 damn kids fighting over the door. I let his strong ass close it in the end. He trapped me between the door and him.
"I'm not good at words but I can show you how much you mean to me." He said lowly rubbing on my sides. I wanted to push him off so bad but my hormones were going through the roof. I was gonna regret this tomorrow but fuck it. His hands moved to my Ass as I caressed his face . He grabbed me by my neck pulling me in to kiss him. We fought for dominance as I let him take control. He carried my heavy ass to the sofa bed as he hovered over me. He took off his top and then took of mine. My boobs sat upright nipples already hard from his foreplay.
"I knew this was mine." He held up the tee shirt. Throwing it to the side as I rolled my eyes.
"You taking my shit now?" He mumbled kissing down my neck leaving occasional hickeys.
"Mhm"I mumbled nodding my head. he came in contact with my boobs taking one in his mouth. He swirled his tongue round my nipple as he played with the other. I screwed my eyes shut as I let him do as he pleased. He dipped a hand in my panties as he sucked on my other boob making occasional gulping noises. He strummed my clit as a loud moan left my mouth.
He slapped my ass hard.
"You forgetting we not alone." He grumbled. Oh shit I forgot kj was in the other room. He grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him as he played with my clit harder and faster. He started pumping in and out and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Nah I want you to look at me ma." I focused my eyes on him as he held a mean look on his face. Lord i know what that look means he was about to have me waddle more than I was already. He pulled his fingers out flicking my clit. And I couldn't help it, several moans left my mouth as he covered my mouth with his free hand. He licked his fingers clean. Before moving his hand.
"If you make a fucking sound, you ain't walking for days. Ya heard?"
I nodded in response. He nodded in response as he pulled down my panties. He blew on my Pearl softly as I whimpered squirming under him. He pulled me towards him throwing my legs over his shoulders. As he spread my lips gliding his tongue up and down my middle. His lips brushed my clit as he sucked and slurped. I inhaled sharply careful not to make any noise. I grabbed his head and grinded against his face as he mumbled into my clit. I lost all exposure and moaned loud. He slapped my thigh harder as I cried out, he Rubbed the spot after to soothe the pain.
"What I say about making allat noise?" He grumbled. I bit my lip
He gave me a warning glare.
"Im sorry daddy." I breathed helplessly. He chuckled lowly to himself as his eyes glossed over my body. He rammed into me without warning, pumping into me strong and hard. My mouth opened but nothing came out this time. I gripped his shoulders as I arched my back. All you could hear was skin clapping and heavy breathing. Nothing too suspicious right? I came twice as his strokes started to slow down. He held my hands above my head as we interlocked our fingers. He looked at me with eyes full of love. As he left soft kisses over my face and chest, keeping his slow rhythm.
"Monai Powers I'm in love you." He looked into my eyes as he came inside me. He pulled out and I creamed right after.
"I'm in love with you too." I breathed. He collapsed ontop of me careful of my baby bump squeezing me tight as I hugged him back caressing his head.
I heard glass drop as my body and his tensed up. We looked in the direction of the sound and saw Laura standing there in a puddle of broken glass and champagne with an unreadable expression on her face. Keith quickly sat up butt naked as he covered me with his back. I held his shoulders making sure nothing of mine was on show.
"Well damn because you ain't never fucked me like that."
"Laura I-"
"Save it. Yall can have eachother, infact." She looked around the room peeling her head out the door.
"Kj look at your momma being a hoe." She yelled and I shook my head at her.
"Fuck you keith, we're done." She spat. And with that she walked out.