Army Tingz

i was in the car driving home from picking up my 6 year old daughter, Amalah from kindergarten.

"And i also played with my friends in the playground at playtime." She added as she sat in her carseat in the back of the car. i hummed in approvement focusing on my surroundings as i drove. My phone rang from my handbag that i had put on the backseat.

"who is it mimi?" I questioned asking Amalah to read the name.

"aunty bobby." she squealed in excitement. I always preferred for my phone to stay unconnected to the car, because I felt like if i was in the car with someone they would be able to hear my conversations and anybody could ring my phone. not to mention my nosy family thats always in my business.

"Answer it and put it on loud speaker."

"okay mommy"

"Amiraaaaa." she longed out. I automatically rolled my eyes as if she could see me, because when she says my name like that she always wants something.

"yes bobby?" I inquired not knowing what she was going to ask.

"don't call me that and Can you-"

"nope." I cut her off.

"I told you I'm done with you always asking me to do stuff for you. I refuse. nope I'm not doing it."

I shook my head profusely as i turned onto a main road.

"Hey, thats not fair! you didn't even listen to what i had to say." i chuckled at her knowing how her face would look as she exclaimed.

"well shoot." i sighed as I came to another traffic light.

"See i wasn't even going to ask you for something but now you mention it..." there was a silence from the phone.

"what is it why i must tend to your needs 24/7 like its my job?"

"Im grown."

"you just turned 18 two months ago."

"whatever, my house right now!"

"don't tell me wh-"

"just hurry." and with that she ended the call. i looked at the car infant of me with my face screwed, who the hell does she thinks is demanding me at her house like I'm her child? I decided i was going to make my way to her house not to help her out with what she wanted, but to actually whoop her ass for talking to me like one of her little school friends. i am 24 after all, she should show me some damn respect.

i knocked on the door and as soon as her tall frame came to the door i automatically mean mugged her as i walked past and into the house.

"Aunty Bobby!" Amalah cheered as she hugged my sisters legs. she quickly tensed up with a disorientated smile

"ewww, kids." she said in disgust.

"and don't call me that." she snapped.

"But mommy calls you Bobby." Amalah protested unbothered whilst sitting on the couch and turning on the tv.

This was true, her real names bailey but i called her bobby because one time when we was living with mama and she had left to australia for three days for her work. I had came home from college and i heard moaning coming from her room, i opened the door and caught her bobbing her head up and down on some guys dick, but this was years back, guess the name stuck.

"don't touch the remote before you've washed your hands." Bobby said snatching it from Amalah."

"Hey!" She retorted grabbing the remote. this was normal, aunty and niece were always fighting over things even though bobby is so called 'grown'. i rolled my eyes at he two as I went to get something to eat from the kitchen. I spotted some nachos and went i the fridge to get some dorito cool ranch dip before returning to the living room. Bobby took a double take snatching the doritos and sauce out of my hands.