Just friends 3

"Maaaannnn i don't know what it is, I just. Really really really like her you know" I said smiling as I spoke to my personal therapist.
She hummed as she played with my chain and listened.
"It's just like, I can't describe it." I said. It was true. Keira was like a breath of fresh air and when she walked into any room all eyes were on her. She was smart, loving and kind, but also knew when to hold her ground.
I looked back up at my therapist as she brushed my waves with her fingers. I closed my eyes feeling relaxed.
"I'm falling for her. But I'm a fuckboy. Although I will drop all my broads for her, she'll always question my loyalty. Man I regret those late night convos where I'd tell her about my top 10 flings of the week."
She shook her head.
"I know, I know. But I'm going to start hinting at her how I feel and see if she'll catch on." I shrugged.
She looked at me with confusion and wide eyes.
I smiled and started laughing.
I showed her a picture of Keira, and she started clapping and making baby noises. At least she understands now.
I kissed my Babygirl's forehead. she is very assistive and is very clear on who she likes and dislikes for example if I was to show her a picture of her mother....
"Argh argh." She shouted, already getting angry as tears welled in her eyes.
"Okay babygirl that's enough." I said picking her up and laying on my chest.
"But you love me right?" I questioned as she tried to put her hands in my mouth and my face.
I nearly bit her finger and she froze looking at me. Ha,lil ones shook.
"Yeah serves you right, thinking you can do that." I said in a matter of fact tone.
And guess what?
This girl tried to put her hand in my mouth again.
"You ain't hear me? For a 8 month old you so hard headed. Looking like Keira stubborn ass." I mugged her.
"No I'm not." I heard as I saw a sleepy Kiera trudging down the stairs.
"Well Good morning to you too."
She didn't say anything and got her cinnamon crunch out the cupboard as she sat next to me with her legs to her chest as she focused on the tv.
I looked at her in disgust as she reverted her attention to me.
"What? And yes I know, it's milk before cereal but let me be."
"I'm no gone let you be, what if you choke and die?"
She looked at Kali making faces.
"Yo daddy's so dramatic." She rolled her eyes.
"Keep rolling your eyes and-"
"And what?"
I narrowed my eyes at her.
"Imma fuck yo ass up." I said covering Kaliah's ears.
"Ooh daddy just swore, that's $5 in the swear jar." She said and my daughter clapped her hands.
"Really? Your on her side?" I questioned feeling betrayed.
"KaliBaby is on the winning team!" Kiera cheered picking her up and twirled her around.
"Aww keithypooh it's otay." She cooed in a baby voice as I sat there with a mug
"I don't like you anymore, give me my baby." He snatched her and I rolled my eyes.
He put Kali on the sofa and returned to me.
"I told you to stop doing all that eye rolling."
"Or what? Your not my dad." He started backing me into a wall.
He kept his steady gaze as his jaw clenched he got too close to me as he towered over and I could feel his breathing.
"You not got shit to do right now rather than breathing all my good air?" I questioned totally destroying the mood. I pushed passed him and bent down to get a pot as I filled it with cornmeal and milk. I stood there mixing it weakly,
"why did I bother to cook?"I said stiring with my aching arm.
"Babygirl, this is a mans job." he said as he got behind me his muscles flexed whipping the mixture.
Well damn, no need to show off. I thought.
"Don't get jealous that you ain't got non of this."
"Boy ain't nobody want what you got." I waved him off leaving him to stir the pot. I got a blanket from behind the sofa and covered myself sitting next to Kali she looked up at me putting her hands in her mouth with her wide eyes.
"What yu looking at?" I said sticking my tongue out she giggled clapping her hands and I brought her into my lap as she played with the hem of my tee. I looked at her and smiled.
"Keith your baby is absolutely adorable." I cooed holding her in the air.
"Well you already know where the looks come from." I heard him say from the kitchen island.
"Hell nah bc yall both ugly as fuck." I mumbled referring to him and Shanna.
"Huh?"
"Nothing." I yelled back.
Kaliah had brown skin with hazel eyes and long lashes with ringlets of tiny cute baby hairs.
"And dinner is served." Keith said as he brought about two bowls and a bottle
"Don't you mean breakfast?" I said as he gave me a bowl.
"Yeah that."