Junior

"Ma put some clothes on please."
"Boy I done pushed you out my coochie I don't gotta put on shit!" I yelled as I opened the freezer taking out the meat. Jayden then groaned covering his eyes as he walked out the room. I was just wearing a top and some panties, I'm in the house why do I gotta put on clothes.
Just as I turned on the stove I heard the front door open. I immediately rolled my eyes walking to the door, my eldest son closed the door behind him attempting to brush past me but I pushed him back.
"Fuck you doing back here?" I spoke calmly putting my hands on my hips.
He ignored me attempting to walk past but I pushed his ass back. He ain't bout to disrespect me, in my own house.
"Get out. You know you don't live here no more."
"Imma be on my way lemme just get some more of my shit."
"Watch your mouth, you ain't going up there anyway everything in that room I bought you."
Kj my eldest is 19 years old, I love him but I had to kick him out 2 months ago because he got a bad ass attitude, he keep hitting on his younger brother jayden, bringing thugs hoes and drugs into my house and every time I tell his ass off he wanna be punching holes in my walls, He didnt wanna behave so I kicked him out. He leaned on the wall chuckling.
"Ain't shit funny get the fuck out."
"Watch your mouth Jade-"
My hand slapped his cheek hard, he knows better than to call me out my name. He glared at me gritting his teeth.
"Nigga I done said get the fuck out."
He looked me up and down before frowning.
"Put some clothes, why you come to the door dressed like some hoe." I went to slap him again but he grabbed my wrist. Now I know he didn't.
"Kj back the fuck up bro, for real." I snatched away from his grip pushing him out the door he fought back barging past me and going up into his old room. As he walked up the stairs Jayden came out his room seeing what all the noise was about. He saw kj and froze not knowing what to do.
"Fuck you looking at lil nigga" Kj bucked at him and he flinched like he was scared. Jayden was 17 just hitting 6'0 and a fearless ladies man, but when it came to his older brother he was terrified.
"I ain't want nothing man chill." His voice wobbled a bit as he stepped back.
I watched as kj searched his old room frantically, practically empty as he took all his shit with him. He started moving and opening cabinets as if he was looking for something. I stood at the door with my hands on my hips tapping my foot. I knew what he was looking for but he wasn't about to get it. I walked to my room grabbing his bag of weed as I walked to the toilet, I emptied the contents as I flushed it.
Kj came running in at the sound. His eyes scanned the now empty bag, the toilet and then my face.
"You did not just do what I think you did."
"It ain't your business, I done told you I ain't having the police raid my house again."
His hands ran over his face as he paced around the room.
"Was that? Was that my weed." He turned to me with a mad expression. His father looked at me that same way when he was mad.
I shrugged washing my hands.
"Iono maybe." I brushed past him.
As he followed me.
"Bro, fuck you mean maybe. Do you know how much debt I'm gonna be in."
I am tired of this boy, I ain't tolerating his shit no more. I grabbed his ear and he quickly punched me in my face. I stumbled a bit holding my cheek.
"Nigga are you dumb? Get the fuck out!" I yelled as I pushed him down the stairs towards the door he towered over me, grabbing my face.
"Ma you good? Kj dude you gotta chill." Jayden said pulling him back.
"Get her some ice she'll be aight." Kj mumbled as he chuckled walking out the front door. As he walked out Zayvons school bus stopped outside the house.
"Sup lil bit." Kj and Zay dapped up as he walked off. The 11 year old boy came running through the door.
"Hey momma, hey jayden." He grinned as he took off his shoes setting his book bag down.
I smiled ruffling his curls as I sighed closing the door. Jayden passed me a bag of ice.
"Thanks." I sighed as I took it placing it to my eye as I walked to the kitchen.
"Ma, when is dad coming back, Forreal, don't bullshit me."
I sighed. 10 years ago keith got locked up, for home invasion and
He didn't do it, infact this time he was innocent. It was his brother Kevin who did it, however out of the two brothers, Keith was the smarter one, with all the drug trafficking he done, he never once got caught and maintained a clean record. But this was Kevin's 3rd strike, if he pleaded guilty, he'd be locked up for life. So Keith took the rap for him doing 20 years, he has 10years left. I feel like it was a nice thing to do, but stupid. He's missing out on key parts of his kids lives. Kj adored his father, when keith left, kj didn't know how to handle it, his behaviour went downhill, grades started slipping he eventually started selling, he's out of control. Jayden, misses him. He pretends he's fine but I know he's hurting, he's really quiet and keeps to himself mostly. And zayvon doesn't even remember him. When Keith got locked up he was only 1. I'm struggling with 3 very different boys by myself, we manage money wise but I can't teach boys how to be boys, they need their father for that.
It's time I pay him a visit.