ReeseRoyce Effect

I layed in between my wife's thick thighs as she stroked my waves in her sleep.
I woke up when I heard crying. Nia, my wife also woke up.
"I got it baby, go back to sleep." I assured.
She mumbled something going back to sleep.
I got out of our queen sized bed and rubbed my eyes heading to my youngest son kedon's room.
He stood up in his cot as tears rolled down his face, poor baby's been ill for a while now.
I frowned at the almost one year old who could never sleep through the whole night.
I put him on my hip as I bounced him up and down giving him his pacifier but he shook his head slapping it away.
"No."
I put my hand on his forehead, his temperature was sky rocketing. I went downstairs into the kitchen and got another bottle of Nias breastmilk from the fridge giving it to him and he drank it with ease as he rested his head on my shoulder I could already feel his body heat going down. I sighed bringing him back to our room i layed him next to his mommy, he was sound asleep as she wrapped an arm around him.
"Keith you know if he keeps sleeping with us, he'll never sleep in his own bed." She said sleepily bringing him closer.
"I can't deny his innocent face."
I smiled softly at the two, they were inseparable he absolutely adored Nia, but then again everyone did. Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks stupid little fights and all our lame jokes, we fell in love. I looked at her beautiful angelic features that she blessed our kids with. Damn, she's so beautiful, I kissed Nia on her forehead and she smiled Pickering her lips I gladly kissed them and then kissed her belly whilst rubbing it. she was going into her third trimester and she glowed more than ever. I gave kedon a kiss on the cheek aswell. Appreciating my youngest son.
Now That my bodies awake I went to the toilet. Doing my business I flushed and washed my hands slowly trying to tip toe back to my room but it was no use.
Konan was up and seemed to wake Keenan up with him. The troublesome two I always called them, but luckily it was early hours of a Sunday morning so their brains hadn't fully turned on yet.
"Daddy." The both said in their sleepy voices.
I stopped outside their door as konan walked past me, I watched him walk into my room as well.
"Wait for me," Keenan whispered following his twin brother. I walked past my princess' room, the door was left ajar as I peeked in to see her totally out as her plaits were all messed up and he arm and leg dangled off the bed. I shook my head jokingly, she was the worst sleeper out of all of us. I walked back to my bedroom resuming my slumber. Keenan slept at the tail of the bed whilst konan was sprawled out over Nia. I heard the door open for one last time and I saw princess Nova trudge in rubbing her eyes as she got in the bed snuggling up to me. I put one hand behind my head. Keenan moved slightly causing a foot to go into my face and Kedon kicked off the duvet cover from all of us.
I laid in bed with all 4 different unique  personalities with another mysterious one on the way. I smiled to myself.
Life couldn't get any better.
In fact,it got worse.