Selah

Keith
"These people drive so damn slow." I muttered as I swerved in between lanes. It's always when your in a rush people decide to drive slow. I pushed on the gas but I got stopped just before the lights. I gripped the steering wheel gritting my teeth. If it wasn't for that slow granny ass Honda infront of me I could've made those lights. I heard a loud turbo engine pull-up in the lane next to mine. I turned my head and saw an all black Dodge Challenger, nice, but nothing compared to my mustang. the tinted window rolled down and a darkskin girl was behind the wheel, her hair in braids with shades ontop of her head. She took her lollipop out her mouth and smiled at me. I nodded back in response she's cute, nothing amazing tho. I turned back to the lights she revved her loud engine and I looked back at her as she smirked, we were strangers but I knew what that look meant. I revved my engine back and she nodded impressed. I glanced back at the lights biting the inside of my cheek. It turned orange and I jumped to 4th gear, 0-75 in 0.6 seconds. I smirked as she swerved sluggishly behind me.
"Too slow." I chuckled shaking my head but then She sped past me holding up the deuces as I mugged her back. She was not about to beat me. I picked the speed up going to 5th gear getting to 100mph I approached her car as I pressed sport zooming off more. She chased my tail but soon caught up. I gave her a quick glance as she focused on the road with her lollipop in her mouth. As soon as I looked away, I felt her look back at me. I sped passed her to show off but she sped up next to me. I pushed 130 and she pushed 140, I pushed 145 as we drove side by side on the freeway with the clear road ahead of us.
"Come on come on come on." I did not spend all this money on this car for it to be slower than a fuckinggg challenger. She swerved infront of me now driving In My lane Infront of me.
"Oh so now you wanna play games." I mumbled.
I did the same to her and watched her quickly through her windshield, she held a mug as she swerved in and out of lanes trying to overtake me. I heard what sounded like a loud growl approach me as she drove next to me again. We approached the next set of traffic lights as they started to turn orange. I got like 4 seconds before they turn red I can make it. I drove as fast as I could taking my engine all the way to 240mph our cars were right beside eachother as we drove the same speed. But then the Lights turned red but I didn't slow down I was not about to loose. I looked at her with a smirk and she returned the gesture I laughed shaking my head to myself. She'll chicken out I know she will but as we approached the red lights she only went faster. Fine, bet. I could do this in my sleep anyways. I pushed 260, the maximum speed as I approached the red light, cars were coming from every direction but I was not about to lose this race. We drove through the lights at the same time dodging all passing cars and carrying onto the freeway. I signaled that I was turning into the outlet and she followed. I slowed down pulling up to a parking space getting out and leaning on my door with my hands in my pockets, she later pulled up next to me with that loud ass engine and turned it off. It was common courtesy that after drivers race, they pull-up and shake hands and I could tell she was a racer. The black tinted door opened and she stepped out in a pair of 4s with black biker shorts and a bra top to match her arms chest and belly covered in tattoos. I stole a look from her fat ass as she shut her door before reverting to her face once she turned around. I looked down at her as she moved her lollipop to the side of her mouth. I nodded in approval, she was a badass driver with a cute face to match.
We held intense eye contact for a couple seconds but no one looked away, so I decided to speak
"Well Aren't you the competitor." I stuck my hand out.
"I never lose." She smiled revealing her dimples and perfect teeth, damn she was gorgeous.
"Iono know bout allat, you drive cute tho." I retorted waving me her off.
"Boy please I had you shaking in your boots at one point." She giggled.
"Yeah yeah."
The conversation died and I couldn't help but get lost in her face again. She was honestly beautiful she had a small rose tatted on her left cheekbone and piercings in each side of her nose. She looked down playing with her nails before looking up again.
"You can stop looking at me now." She said sassily.
"I was looking at the car." I chuckled.
"You we're looking at my ass."
"And what about it? If You got a nice ass, a nigga gon look." I looked at her sideways appreciating her figure.
"Yeah don't look too hard. You don't want none of this."  I looked back at face to see her looking at my piece in my pants she bit her lip.
"Damn you packing." She took a step closer.
"Damn you bold." I pulled her in by her waist. She looked up at me her small hands caressing my face. I tucked some hair behind her ear grazing my thumb over her rose tattoo on her cheek. I softly tilted her chin as we leaned in.
She put her hand on my chest. But then she pulled away shaking her head.
"Damn you a hoe." She laughed pulling away.
"I'll be a hoe for you sexy!" I sang as she shook her head leaning on her car.
"What's your name?"
"Big daddy."
"Doing too much."
"What's yours."
"Reign."

Reign
He looked down at his watch before running his hands over his waves.
"Aight I got somewhere to be. Am I gonna see you again?"
I shrugged.
"I don't live in Vegas, i just drove down here for the car meet."
He looked up when I said car meet.
"What you know about car meets." He smirked. That damn smirk, he fine but he gives me all types of fuckboy. He stood in his black tracksuit eyeraping me as we speak.
"I'm a racer baby." I smiled getting back to my car as he got back in his.
"Ima see you at the meet then baby."
We drove side by side to the traffic lights, he winked at me and I smiled in return as we drove different ways.