Congratulations 2

I woke up from a nap in my hotel. I felt babygirl move around in my stomach and smiled to myself. The little kicks felt like butterflies fluttering. "You hungry mamas?" I questioned going to the mini fridge pulling out yesterday's takeout. I heated it up whilst throwing on an oversized tee over my underwear. I finished eating and went back to bed putting on a movie. All that fighting and yelling knocked my ass  out. My body was aching. I still can't believe she wore my old dress, and I'm surprised Keith isn't on my ass about it right now. I heard the hotel door open, speaking of the devil. There's only one person with the second keycard to my room.

Keith
I carried a tired and crying KJ on my shoulder.
"Where's mommy at KJ?" I spoke as I rubbed his back in circles. He'd been out all day with me and the guys getting ready for my big day tomorrow but I think it was too much for him, he hadn't even taken any naps.
Monai appeared in her bed with her back towards us scrolling through her phone in an oversized tee. Wait a damn minute, I looked at her sideways. I've been try a find that top for a minute I asked her about it and she could've sworn she'd never seen it .
"Is that my shirt?" I pointed.  She turned to look at me.
"Does it matter. What's wrong my babyboy?"
She gladly got up and took him from me as I watched both of them.
"Hi mamas baby." She showered him in kisses as they rocked back and fourth and he quietened down putting his head in the crook of her neck, she felt his cheek with the back of her hand.
"Why's he so hot Keith?" She questioned as she layed him down taking off his clothes so he was just in his diaper. I just stood by the wall and shrugged. Maybe he has a fever or something.
"I don't know he's been like that all day. He woke up at five and hadn't gone to sleep since."
She pouted at him picking him back up.
"You had a bad day too babyboy?" She cooed. He fell asleep on her shoulder. She looked up at me and I took a double take thurrowing my eyebrows. She looked exhausted eyes bloodshot, like she'd been crying hard.
"I think I'm gonna put him to bed." She mumbled quickly looking away once she saw me staring at her. I quickly collected myself.
"Nah I got it, you look all types of mashed up right now." I said chuckling knowing it would make her smile.
"Gee thanks." She rolled her eyes slapping my chest fighting a smile as I disappeared with kj. I put him to sleep in Nai's bed and met her on the balcony where she looked over the city, she was rubbing below her stomach as she bowed her head. She doesn't look right, she looked faint. I noticed her begin to loose her balance but I quickly ran out and grabbed her by her waist as she leaned on me for support. She grabbed my hand taking deep breaths.
"Are You okay?" I questioned as my heart started to beat faster. Me and monai don't always see eye to eye, but I'd hate for anything to happen to her or my unborn child, I wouldn't be able to live with it.
She nodded her head vigorously as I helped her to the bed. She got in next to Kj and I stuffed my hands in my pockets looking at her for any dizziness or something.
"You don't want any water? I got Advil in here, or you want a hot water bottle? I can get you a cold rag, you need pillows? A fan, you want me to turn the fan on?"
"I'm fine Keith." She rested her hand ontop of mine chuckling. I didn't see anything funny, I deadass needed to make sure she was straight. I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed in my sweats, rubbing her big stomach in small circles.  She threw her head back and breathed calmly as she let me rub.
"This is definitely going to be your child." She breathed eyes closed as I continued to rub.
"Why do you say that?" I laughed.  she groaned rolling her eyes.
"It's like constant war in there, and then when they hear your voice or you start rubbing my belly everything just calms down. I smiled cooing at her stomach. I'm really excited for the new baby I love KJ but he is a mommas boy to the bone, he dont even wanna lay with me, always wanna be where Mommy at. I do love him though, but a mini me would be nice, girl or boy I don't mind.
She moved my hand to just above her belly button.
"Right there?" I looked up at her and She hummed eyes closed as I started rubbing. Kj stirred in his sleep and sat up snuggling next to nai.
"Why did you have a bad day today bud?" She asked as she played with Kj's hair.
He sucked his thumb going in and out of sleepiness.
"I don't like Laura mommy. Why-why can't it just be me you dada and sissy."
"Sissy?" My head snapped at him and then back at Monai.
"Kj that was meant to be a surprise!"
"Wait your having a girl? I'm gonna have a daughter?" I felt a smile fall onto my face as my palms got sweaty. I wiped my hands across my face in awe, I'm gonna have a little princess soon. I couldn't contain myself I picked up kj and threw him in the air a couple times whilst he giggled at me.
"I'm gonna have a daughter, kj you're having a younger sister!" I yelled as nai laughed at me.
"I know dada, again, again" I threw him in the air more as Monai walked towards us shaking her head with a smile. I put KJ down and swooped her into a hug. I grabbed her face and kissed her.