My Lawyer

Yasmin Clarke POV
I want a slim fine woman with some twerk with her
"Oo Tasha is is my song come on." I grabbed her and headed towards the dance floor in the club.
After a really stressful day at work I really just wanted to shake my ass in the club right now. I started throwing it back sticking my tongue out.
"Go yazzy ayyee." Tasha gassed me up recording me. Someone was definitely catching this ass as I felt a pair of hands grip my waist. I didn't care though, the henny was in my system so I was gonna get lit.
We danced throughout the entire
song, I know he was enjoying this ass. The song changed and I stood up running over to Tasha.
"Girl you was cutting the fuck up yess bitch." She danced.
"And he was cute too, don't look but he still checking you out right now."
"Forreal?" I cocked a brow. I turned around and locked eyes with Keith Powers.
"Shit." I mumbled cursing at myself.
"Fuck fuck fuck." I quickly turned away but he'd already seen my face.
"Girl I told you not to look"
I kept my head down as I walked towards the bar. This was enough to bring my mood to shit.

Keith Powers POV
"Ain't no way." I mumbled as I watched her head to the bar. Me and my boys sat down in the VIP lounge
"This joint poppin tonight." East said as he sparked up another joint, one of the bottle girls came and was giving him a show in his lap.
"Damn right." Chris mumbled as another bottle girl came and sat in his lap.
The club was packed but I wasn't feeling the vibe no more after seeing Miss Clarke.
"Man imma head home." I brushed my hands over my waves as I stood up.
"You forreal, wassup nigga?" Chris asked.
"Nun. I ain't feeling this no more."
"I'll holla you later" East said
I dapped them up as I headed out. I made it out the club and walked down the street to the carpark round the back. As I turned the corner I bumped into a woman.
She cursed under her breath. It looked like she was rolling up and I just knocked it all over.
"My bad ma, I ain't mean-"
She looked up at me and I sighed deeply.

Yasmyn pov
I watched as his jaw clenched, let's just say me and mr powers aren't on the best of terms.
"You prosecutors are full of shit." He snarled.
"Excuse me?-"
"You're trying to put me away for years over a couple bags of weed and you're smoking this shit too."
"Watch your mouth."
"Are you stupid bro." He said to me as he stepped towards me. I turned swiftly on my heels.
"Back up powers I don't got the time."
He was hot on my trail as he followed me.
"You're trying to ruin my fucking life-"
"You shouldn't have got caught." I turned face him and saw his face fill with rage.
He yelled in my face releasing all his anger as he punched the wall behind me.
"I should've never fucked with yo ass!"
"Damn right."
"You think this is a joke, you think shit is funny my nigga. Look me in my fucking eyes."
He grabbed roughly forcing me to look at him.

Keith POV
Her eyes softened as tears fell down, part of me wanted to stop yelling at her but I needed her to understand.
Me and Yasmyn were childhood friends. But we lost contact when she went to college. She made it out the gutter, got her a nice lil job as a prosecutor for NYPD. I was still slanging dope but I was making big money.
We hooked up, fucked wit each other a few times.
A couple months ago she turned on me, One of my workers got caught with a kilo and snitched on me, He then left the city. I guess he knows he's a dead man walking. They took me to court and I seen Yasmyn prosecuting my case. In other words, she's convincing the judge I should go to prison, And right now I'm looking at 10 years minimum.
"I'm sorry."  She whispered sniffling.
"You weren't sorry when you were talking allat shit in the courtroom though." I tightened my grip and her head shook.
"Keith p-please." She clawed at my hand as she struggled to breathe.
Honestly I wanted to kill her. But something didn't let me. I gritted my teeth as I forced myself to let go. Her voice returned as she coughed for air. I remained silent watching her. I clenched my fists physically restraining myself from choking her again. I hooked a step closer, by now she was practically leaning on her car as i towered over her little frame.
"Might wanna get you're neck covered." He mumbled. He gave me one last long look before turning around and walking down an alley he looked around swiftly before turning the corner.

11:52pm
I stopped weighing my product as someone knocked my door. It's too damn late who the hell is here. Yasmin. She looked down at her feet as she felt my presence.
"The fuck you doing here shawty."
"Keith I'm sorry."  She mumbled, she looked up. Her nose was red and she had teary stain cheeks. Before I knew it she hugged me. Leaning her cheek to my chest. My body grew stiff but I hugged her back. I don't like her, but I can't stay mad at her.
"I'm so sorry." She whispered. She pulled away.
I sighed bringing her into the house. I looked both ways before closing my door, because You can never be too sure, being the type of person I am there's always someone plotting.

Yasmin POV
I sheepishly looked around his hallway, as he locked his door.
"You can't keep popping up like this yas, it's gonna fuck both of us up."
I ignored him turning to look at him, he was shirtless in just a pair on ethika pants. He was right though, we had another court date tomorrow and here I am at his house the night before.

He didn't say anything, just brushed passed me walking it to do whatever he was doing. Keith will never admit it, but I know he still has a spot for me, I was damn near in love with him in the past, even now we're playing opposite sides of the fence and I still can't get over him. It's always fuck him and then I see him again and I'm weak all over again. 
I took my shoes off going to the bathroom. After showering and freshening up I went into his room going to my drawer pulling out pyjamas. I got changed before going to the kitchen where I saw him weighing his product.
"Lemme hear you say something about this tomorrow and I'm not letting go next time." He mumbled not even looking at me.
"I won't I swear." I put my hands up in defence as I watched him organise. Since the island was covered with all his stuff I sat myself on the counter top. I watched his muscles flex in his back, as I grinned at how tense his butt was.
He went to the sink washing his hands. Before standing between my legs. My hands automatically ran over his waves as his hands rubbed my exposed thighs.
He looked down at me with his curly lashes and low eyes.
"This shit ain't a game Yas." He clenched his jaw.
"I know Keith." I sighed as i caressed his cheek, he looked at me like her wanted to say something. I don't know what it is but often when I'd find myself feeling down, I'd always find myself at his house and he lets me in every time, even after I do him wrong.
He gave me a long look before pulling out a bottle of henny.
"You got me fucked up." He mumbled as he drank from the bottle.
"I know I fucked up okay, I should've just never accepted to take the case." I got off the counter walking over to him. His hand softly caressed my face as he looked in my eyes.
He gripped my neck securely as I winced in pain from the bruises.
"How sorry are you?"
"R-really sorry?"
He turned me around so my back was to his front he looked us me through the mirror one hand still on my neck. He pressed his boner into my ass.
"You ain't look that sorry to me."
He snakes his hands through my shorts withought warning shooting 3 fingers in me. I gasped at the impact as i squirmed around. My knees buckled as I felt myself get wet.
"Stand the fuck up." He grunted. His eyebrows thurrowed as he stared into my soul through the mirror. He looked mad as hell and he was going to take it all out on me.