BabyDaddy

"Are you serious. First you cheat on me and You're pregnant now Kennedy?" His face was a mixture of sadness and disgust.
"Yes but-"
"I don't wanna hear it, infact. I don't care if the baby's mine or not, I don't want anything to do with you, or it." He poked at my stomach as he mugged me. My heart shattered. We've been together for 20 years, we had 3 beautiful children together but he was ready to tear that apart because I fucked up on one night out.
Tears started spilling out of my eyes as my voice cracked.
"Keith please! I'm sorry I swear." I tugged on his arm but he shrugged me off.
"You need to get out of here. Leave now." He shut the door in my face. As I cried harder.
—————————————————
9months later
I sighed leaning back in my chair I burped Kylie as my kids stared at me shocked.
"Ma, we just got the food, how you finish already you eat like you're still pregnant?" My eldest 19 year old son Kanan asked.
"Boy I gave birth a week ago leave me alone." I waved him off as my 8 year old kaya giggled.
"Kaya you laughing at me like I'm fat or something?" I mugged her as she laughed harder.
"I mean, I didn't say it, you did mommy." she stuffed a fry into her mouth.
"Ouuu Kaya, as soon as mom done burping Kylie, she bout to whoop ya ass." Kalil my 15 year old laughed as he typed away on his phone.
Kaya dismissed herself from the table to the restroom as I leaned on the table watching my 2 sons eat, I was finished they weren't, I was ready to get up out of this restaurant.
"Lemme see my new sister."
Kanan cooed pulling out his hands. I passed him a blanket placing Kylie onto his shoulder.
"This defo pops child. She look just like Kaya as a baby."
"Did you tell dad yet?" Kalil asked as he pinched Kylies cheek.
I shook my head.
"Nah your dad made it very clear he ain't want nothing to do with me or this child wether it was his or not."
"He said that? That was dumb." Kanan said.
"Maybe he was just blinded by rage, maybe he ain't mean it." Kalil said.
"Nah he meant it, Yall need to stay out of grown folks business anyways."
"Yes ma'am."

I drove outside Keith's house dropping off the kids, once we all said bye I drove off and headed towards mine.
I took kylies car seat out the car as I walked up to my front door.
Fumbling with the keys I kicked the door open with my foot shutting it behind me.
Kylie had woken up now and was now fussing to be played with. I immediately took her out her car seat, blowing raspberries onto her stomach as she giggled loudly.
"Ky ky your brothers and sister are in love with you." I cooed as I bit her cheeks. She clapped her hands like she could understand what I was saying.
I heard the doorbell ring.
Huh that's Wierd, I just got in, whoever was at the door must've saw me go inside. I shook off the feeling going to open the door.
I immediatly regretted opening the door.
"Kennedy."
"Keith."
He stood by the door looking down on me as I leaned on the door with folded arms.
"Lemme see it then-"
"Her. I had a girl." I mugged stepping to the side as he walked in I went to shut the door He immediately froze when he saw her. He collected himself as a smile covered his face. He picked her up slowly admiring her.
"Hey princess." He cooed. She leaned her head on his shoulder drifting to sleep. It was clear she was his daughter. He turned to me.
"What did you name her."
"Kylie."
"Hi Kylie....I'm your daddy. Beautiful name, it fits her. God she looks just like Kaya as a baby."
"I know, it's crazy." I reached to stroke her head but he moved. I thurrowed my eyebrows reaching for my baby. But he dodged me speeding to the door.
"Keith what the hell?"
"I'm taking full custody of Kylie."
When he said that my world stopped. I know I cheated on him but he was gonna take my daughter away from me? My youngest newest babygirl?
"Keith are you serious right now."
"I don't want my daughter to be raised by someone like you."
He went to open the door but I slammed it shut.
"No! Your not taking her away from me?" I pulled and tugged on his arm but he shrugged me off
"Get off of me damn." He stepped out the door slamming it shut. I stood in my empty hallway it was no use I could already hear his car engine turn on. I fell to my knees as my heart shattered.