Bestfriends 9

I had just got home from a busy day at work. I threw off my heels and put my briefcase to the side. The house was oddly quiet. So I tiptoed into the living room and seen Kaidence asleep in Keith's arms her head in his neck. He kissed her on the forehead and whispered bringing her close.
"I love you kk."
My heart fluttered.
"Hey." I said quietly smiling down at Keith as he leaned back on the sofa. I looked down at Kaare who was sprawled across the sofa with his mouth wide open.
"Sleeps like you." I said
Keith shot me a glance, ignoring him I picked up Kaare who fussed a little bit calmed down when I put his head on my shoulder.
"Hey mommas Baby." I said kissing his ear.
Keith got up and kissed my forehead greeting me.
"Hey daddy's-"
"Don't even." I warned facing him knowing he was about to say some slick nonsense.He embraced me in a hug the twins in the middle. Looking in my eyes then at my lips, back and forth as he licked his. But he stopped himself, pulling away.
"I'm gonna go put him to bed." I said determined to get out the situation.
He nodded following me. He put Kai into bed and walked out oddly quickly. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Night babies, I love you." I said kissing them both before leaving the door cracked.
I walked through the door and was snatched pushed between a wall and a towering body. He crashed his lips onto mine. All feelings instantly coming back. He grabbed my booty roughly slipping his tongue in. I came to my senses and tried to push him off but that just caused him to kiss more passionately and slip his hand down my tights under my work skirt.
He moaned lowly cupping a piece of me in his large hand. I moaned too at the sensation and I felt him smirk against my neck. I felt his hand go further down and reach to grab my pussy. He rubbed it a few times before pulling my panties to the side and finger fucking me. I grabbed his broad shoulders biting my lip as his fingers moved faster.
"Shit Keith." I moaned. It had been such a long time, I couldn't even remember what it felt like.

Keith
What. The. Fuck?
Is she having wet dreams about me? Shiddd should I wake her up?
"Mhmm Keith." She moaned as she started rubbing up and down her clit, damn she ain't even got no covers on and shorties panties are drenched. I bit my bottom lip in satisfaction, as I watched her sex faces. I was lowkey getting turned on, is this wrong? Maybe she's awake and is just trying new tactics to get with your boy. She rolled over onto my chest quiet now and cupping her boob. She squeezed it in satisfaction as she slep-
Daaammmnnn
Shorty ass is phat! Baby phat did that to her ass? Ooohh godamn. I put my fist up looking at the ceiling thanking Jesus for this beautiful artwork he put before me.
"My nigga." I mouthed, he is black afterall.
She put her head in the crook of my neck still peaceful, as she put a leg over me. Her wet spot sat comfortably on my thigh, her booty exposed in her boy shorts. Nows my chance,
I slowly placed my hand softly and slowly on her bum, and guess what.
She woke up.
"Shit what's the time, I'm late I gotta get to work and-" she tried getting up but I wrapped my arms around her.
"Baby, do you know what time it is?" I questioned looking at her.
"It's 5 pm, you really gonna go in for 4 hours of work?"
"Yes." She said trying to get out my grip.
"I called you off sick. Kk and Kaare already went playgroup, they're staying at my moms for the night." I assured and her body relaxed. She sighed, relieved.
"Thanks"
She got up stretching and almost walked out the room.
"Nash?"
"Yes?"
I got up and walked over her, preparing on how to say it.
"Can I make love to you?"
She froze but didn't face me. Instead she stuttered.
"I-I um."
"I promise I won't hurt you. Please?"
I questioned softly as I pressed myself to her behind. I started kissing on her neck as I rubbed her hips.
She leaned her head back on my shoulder closing her eyes as we swayed.
She sighed still debating.
I licked her neck, biting down on her sweet spot. And she moaned rubbing the back of my neck. Poor girl ain't got dicked down in a minute, I can tell. But that's about to change.
I took her over to the bed by her hand. I tried to take it slow, just admiring everything on her body, but that didn't last long before shorty just pounced on my dick.

"Keith." She moaned as she bucked her hips. I gripped her hips as she rode my dick. I smacked her ass and she moaned kinkily. Grabbing her hips I leaned my head back on my headboard biting my bottom lip whilst watching her boobs bounce, a glistening sweat drop sliding down her navel. I let her have her little moment of fun before I took control. I opened my eyes when I noticed she had gotten off, she started jacking me off whilst looking me in my eyes. She gave a devious smirk before she swirled her long ass tongue around my tip which made me shiver, but real niggas don't buss easily. She blew softly sending a cold breeze before deepthroating all my inches she made a pop sound. I grabbed her head guiding her to what I wanted, as she bobbed it up and down fast. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it as I switched our positions laying her on the bed as I opened her legs. I started grinding into her moving my waist cuz I heard girls like that shit. I slid all my shit in at one time and her back immediately arched as she grabbed the sheets screaming out in ecstasy.
"Shutup." I controlled thrusting In and out of her faster our skin and clapping like an audience, the headboard repeatedly banged against the wall my chiselled waist between her thick thighs. I groped her tits  as she scratched my back with her acrylics. I kissed over her chest sucking on her neck and chest leaving my sensational purple mark. I gave her wet kisses all the way down to her nice fat juicy pussy. I smiled at it, lord knows that's one of the things I've missed the most. I kissed up and down her slits and she whimpered, payback. I swiped my tongue past her folds and down to her middle hole sticking my tongue in.
"Mhmm peaches and cream." I mumbled against her soft skin which sent her over the edge.
"Daddy." She whispered vulnerably rubbing my shoulders.
"That's right babygirl."
I spelt my name in her clit. and she squirted all in my face. Slurping that shit up like a slurpie I lined myself up at her entrance ramming myself into her wet folds, damn she so tight just the way I like it.
I started at a fast pace as her boobs jumped up she grabbed one of them biting her lip as I cupped the other. The headboard bashed against the wall in sync with our bodies. She moaned uncontrollably and one slipped out of my mouth right with her.
"It's so big." She stated breathlessly.
I put her legs over my shoulders still drilling my shit into her this was her 5th time cuming and by the way her body tensed up it was about to be her sixth.
"Hold it babygirl." I said slapping her ass.
"I- I-." She stuttered as her legs beginning to shake. I massages her clit as I pumped in and out of her. She let out a long moan as I sat her on my face her thick thighs each side of my head, I gripped them hard as I sucked.
"Daddy please." She yelled out.
"Go ahead bae." I mumbled in her clit and it shot right down my throat. She collapsed on top of me. We were both Breathing heavy as I stroked her hair.
"I love you." I whispered in her ear. But when I didn't get a response I looked down to see her knocked out. Chuckling softly I kissed her forehead going to sleep with a smile on my face.