Junior 3

Junior POV
"Yeah Bruh put that shit down in the corner for me." I said as I continued opening my girls messages.
Miss you daddy😩
She sent me a picture of her laying in bed with nothing on, I smiled as I felt my dick twitch. Shawty fine as hell, still lucky to get with a nigga like me tho. Out of all these chicks she was the only one worthy of my standards. I got big shoes to fill, can't have no average chick on my side. I looked at rico, as he just dropped the box on the floor.
"Nigga I said put it in the corner."
"Close enough." He shrugged dusting his pants walking towards the back.
I saw Mike with multiple black bags, now I know he didn't.
"Fuck you doing moving my money?" I asked standing up. Why is everyone fucking with me today?
"Boss wants his money." He said simply as he walked towards the back. I chuckled deeply, I don't what the hell has got these niggas acting brave, they must not know who my father is.
I walked towards the back and as I walked through the doors, the smell of my weed filled my nose. I seen all these niggas smoking and working like they running shit. I seen a guy in a hoodie with his back towards me start yelling orders at my men.
"Let's go niggas, business is booming. The quicker we work the more money we get." He clapped his hands as he paced the floor. I grabbed my gun aiming it at his back.
"You lost nigga?" He laughed.
"Motherfucker I said turn around." I spat cocking the gun at his head.
"Oh you're brave." He turned to face me pressing his forehead against the end of the gun.
"D-dad?"
"Don't stutter now lil nigga." He chuckled. I took his looks in. He was a few inches taller than me. He had a scar above his forehead face tats and neck tats, that definitely weren't there before.
"Shoot me then." He spoke smiling. I smacked my teeth putting my gun away.
"Damn man, I ain't expect to see you so soon it's been ten years nigga wassup." I took my hand out expecting him to slap it but he just stared at it sideways, before looking back at me. I frowned, he better not pull no slick shit infront of my men.
He just stared at me, shaking his head.
"I heard you been handling shit well." He said, he smiled but it didn't meet his eyes, something was off about him.
"Meh I dabbled a lil bit here and there. Handled shit the best I could. Just tryna be like you ."
He nodded biting his inside cheek.
"Tryna be like me?"
"Yessir."
He pulled on his chin hair before snatching the gun out of my waistband looking at it.
"You said you tryna be like me, well lemme teach you something. When I pull out a gun."
He cocked it aiming it at one of my men.
"I use it." He spat as he watched Fuego's body fall to the ground. I jumped at the loud bang from the gun as all the other men looked around.
"Dad what the fuck-"
"Nigga did you just jump at the gunshot sound?"
"Nah-"
"Kid you ain't built for this shit, stop acting hard." He put my gun in his pants and snapped his fingers.
"Benji, Damon. Deal with the mess."
"Good to have you back boss." Damon nodded as him and benji went to go carry fuegos lifeless body outta here to the dump.
Now hold on.
This nigga ain't finna be in here running shit.
"Yo, I know you out and stuff but stuff has changed since you been in." I patted his shoulder pulling him in my walking direction. I ain't the same Nigga he left behind I'm grown now.

Keith POV
I looked down at his hand as he patted my shoulder. Ion like the way he's touching me like we're cool. He attempted to pull me but I snatched away from him. I looked at him like he was crazy. This nigga must be nuts. Tryna handle me like he own me.
"Clear the room boys." I said loudly as all the men started to gather their things.
"That won't be necessary guys."
I stood back holding my hands together. I wasn't gonna beat kj up infront of my men. That's how you loose trust. Niggas will think if you can kill your own blood, your not trustworthy enough. I wasn't gonna kill kj tho, only because his momma would hurt. If it was up to me, that nigga would've been dead, no boy is supposed to put his hands on his mother.
The last of the men emptied the room closing the door behind them. I looked at kj.
"So whassup pops-" I gave him a hefty bang to the face as he held his jaw looking at me.
"Nigga what the fu-"
I uppercutted him as his neck flew back.
"Bro what the fuck are you doing!" He yelled as he swung at me but he missed. I towered over him as he looked up at me angrily.
"Whassup lil bit? You mad?"
"Yeah nigga."
"Hit me then." He raised his fist but I dodged it punching him in his face over and over again. My knuckles felt wet as I saw his blood over them. He fell to the ground as he spat out blood.
"Dad what the hell." I got to my knees and held his neck in my hand.
"You like hitting on your moms My nigga?" I squeezed his neck tight as his body immediately tended up.
"She got all these bruises on her body and they from you?! Are you dumb nigga?"
He dug his nails into my hand but I wasn't finished yet.
"She done gave birth to yo ungrateful Ass. She raised you, made sure you had everything you needed but when you get mad you start hitting on her. I repetitively flew blows to his face as hard as I could as I heard cracking noises, I wasn't gonna stop until I was satisfied.
"You hitting women cuz you can't fight niggas your own size huh?" I spoke through gritted teeth.
Kj was my favourite, he was such a good kid, but this nigga infront of me? I don't know him. His body stopped fighting back as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His grip loosened as he stopped moving all together.
Ugh this nigga is so dramatic, I rolled my eyes at him.
"Get up nigga your not dead." I gave him one last look before standing up and walking to the sink. He layed there for a couple seconds before he gasped for air. He still layed on the floor but moved his head to my direction.
I poured myself a cup of henny before standing over him taking a sip.
"Why you punching your mom?"
He looked up at me in fear staying silent. I tapped my foot looking at my watch, I don't got all day for this shit, I poured a bit of henny over a open wound on his face as he screamed in agony.
Music to my ears
"B-b- because she annoys me."
"Aren't I annoying you?"
I asked as I picked at my nails taking another sip. He just looked at me as I continued.
"How comes I annoyed you and you ain't manage to punch me?"
It was clear I wasn't going to get anywhere. I sighed before grabbing him by his shirt collar.
"You gone hit your moms again?" He shook his head vigorously but I wasn't satisfied. I splashed my henny in his face as he screamed out.
"I won't! I won't! I promise!" He looked me in my eyes, as he shook in my grip.
"Better fucking not, I was gonna kill yo ass but I know your mom would go mad. I don't know why she's still tryna save you when you fucked up her face." I bent to his ear as he shook in fear
"Don't you dare tell anybody what I did to you. You got that? This can be our secret." He nodded his head as he covered his hands across his face. Punk ass probably thought I was gonna hit him again.