Chapter Fourteen- Date part 3

My mind was spinning.

What did it mean by finish what we started? Was it...the cake?

"Let's eat the cake now." I said, smiling. That must be what he meant right?

I haven't ate the cake yet.

"No cake, kitten, no cake." Vince said slowly, pronouncing every word clearly.

He dragged me to the back of the room, until we entered what I assumed was the washroom.

I was confused. What was it?

"Don't you remember?" He got closer, his body almost pressing against mine.

"In the car." His breath was hotter now, fanning my cheek. His sharp brown eyes met mine and my gaze was locked with his, refusing to move.

My breathing spiked as he got even closer to me, effectively trapping me against the wall with one arm of his.

I was suddenly aware that we were the only people in the room.

Vince's eyes were burning into mine, brown to blue, making me forget everything.

"Like this." He whispered as he put his lips to my ear, his barbell piercing making my ear tingle ever so slightly.

My breathing grew even more erratic as we were breathing in the same space, his lips were inches from mine.

His lip piercing was still brushing my ear as he started to blow gently. It felt familiar, yet so foreign at the same time.

I couldn't help but let out a small moan. All my rational thoughts were thrown out of the window as my eyes were captivated by his.

As if it was possible, Vince moved even closer. He licked his lips and searched my eyes, as if asking for permission.

My heart was pulsing as quickly as the speed of a bullet train as I gazed into his eyes.

"Ahem." Someone knocked on the door and we jumped apart instantly.

"Sorry to interrupt but is there anyone in the toilet?" I recognized the voice as Jerry's.

Holy fucking shit. If only he knew what he was interrupting. My cheeks were burning. How was I going to go out?

"Just a minute." I said in a low voice, trying to sound manly and bored.

Vince was stifling a laugh. He opened his mouth to speak but I blocked him.

Giving him a death glare, I whispered. "One word and you're dead."

He shrugged and grinned wickedly.

"H...." He managed to say before I pinned him down on the floor.

He could probably overpower me but he chose to let me do it.

We clashed onto the floor noisily, crashing into a bucket.

"Is there a problem, sir?" Jerry asked concerned outside the door.

"No..." I mumbled.

"In that case I'll leave you to it and use the other bathroom." Jerry said uncertainly.

Hooray! I actually succeeded for the first time ever.

That dude's got issues, Jerry muttered before retreating back.

As soon as Jerry was gone, I stood up and darted out of the toilet, my face the same colour as a tomato.

I should not have been so thirsty. Damn me and my adrenaline rush. Perhaps my raging hormones.

Vince chuckled quietly behind me.

"That was fun." Vince said amused.

"If getting trapped in the toilet and almost getting busted is your type of fun, then you are real fucked up." I said matter-of -factly.

"Getting sweary aren't we?" Vince smirked.

"I'm not even complaining about that cock blocker although I should be."

"He would have had trouble finding a cock to block." I smirked.

Instantly, his face changed to one of irritation.

"Don't be jealous just because you haven't seen it yet." Finally he said through gritted teeth.

I burst out laughing. It was hilarious to think that he thought that I might be interested.

"Isn't it why you've been following and teasing me, because you're interested?" Vince whispered.

"And choosing me to be your tutor?" He continued.

"That was the teacher's idea not mine." I protested.

"Well I tell you if you're one of the girls that believe that you can change me, sorry to burst your bubble but you are very very wrong. I've been keeping you around because I find you entataining that's all. Don't get used to it." Vince whispered.

Hearing his words, I can't help but feel a tiny stab of disappointment.

Grow up, Amanda. You weren't even planning to change him in the first place. Old habits die hard.

"Let's go back to the party, they must be wondering where we went." Vince said conversationally.

"Sure." I shrugged off my discomfort and pretended to relax.

"Come on, loosen up." Vince said, tossing me a bottle of whiskey.

"I...don't drink." I stammered.

"Come on, it's your birthday. There's no harm letting loose for a while."

I grabbed the bottle and chucked some liquid down my throat. It burned.

I could feel Vince's look of approval.

"Aren't you gonna drink some?" I asked, my head feeling fuzzy even though I had only taken a gulp.

"Nope, I'm gonna stay sober to keep an eye out for you." Vince explained.

I drank another mouthful of whiskey.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to a weird looking mirror which looked like a combination of a time capsule and a portal to me.

"That's a fishtank, kitten." Vince said, amused.

"Don't lie to me. I know that will take me to neverland, where you live." I said, crossing my arms.

Vince simply took away the bottle from my hands.

"Hey!" I squeaked.

"Calm down." Vince said soothingly.

"You're so frustrating, but I know your secret." I blurted out.

"I'll go and get you some water." He said before making a beeline for the kitchen.

At this point, my head was starting to hurt.

My vision was getting worse and I could hardly stand so I collapsed onto the couch.

I could feel Vince beside me again with a glass of water.

"You spiked the drink." I accused.

"No I didn't." Vince said firmly.

"You just can't hold your liquor."

Swaying from side to side, I started to become really dizzy.

I could feel Vince catching me in his arms.

"Kitten. you okay?" He said.

When I didn't reply, he started carrying me to another room.

It was about that time that I blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the super late update! I had a lot of tests during the past few weeks but I'm back now. Vote and Comment please :) Thanks for the 1K votes!
P.S. The number of votes or comments or follows may or may not affect the speed I update ;)