Chapter Fifteen- Kidnapped

--------This chapter is optional------

If you cannot stand violence, do not read this!!!

Vince's POV

Thump. Thump. Thump.

My eyes flickered open. Blinking my eyes, but I still couldn't see anything.

Let's assume that I got horny and did it in a closet yesterday. Yeah, that should be it.

It was pitch-black. I put my hands out in front of me, trying to feel my whereabouts.

My hand reached to the side and it felt hard, like metal.

Nope, doesn't feel like a closet to me.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

As I listened, my instincts told me that something was off.

The 'closet' was moving, the contents hitting the side every few seconds making a racket.

Shit.

What have I gotten myself into? Certainly there was no pun intended.

Cautiously, I tried to stand up, and my head hit the ceiling painfully.

I groaned, my head numb and tingly. I needed answers, but my mind was trying to tell me whether fight or flight will be the better option.

Trying to keep the panic gnawing at me at the pit of my stomach, my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness.

The grey blind about a meter away from me caught my attention. I edged closer, hopefully enough to draw the blind.

I was not looking forward to staying in this weird vehicle any longer that I have to.

Reaching out, I opened the curtain.

"It's about time." A voice called out from behind the curtain. I jumped slightly, if not no other visible reaction was seen.

"Why am I here?" My voice called out hoarsely. It was long since I've taken a sip of water.

The guy laughed. An ugly, horrible sound. I was feeling sick.

"After I've gotten your useless girlfriend, I'd came back and got you." He said and opened the curtain to spit in my direction.

"What did you do with Amanda?" I snarled at him. I wasn't in the mood to play games, much less hear him bullshitting.

I can't let anything happen to Amanda.

"Why, would you like to know." The guy taunted me.

Unable to keep myself in control any longer, I summoned all my energy and punched him in the face.

My fist connected with his jaw and he doubled over. But not before he captured my wrist in an iron-like grasp.

"If you'd want to see you bitch of a girlfriend again, you better not mess around." He snarled at me.

His partner, from where I could see, was driving the van, ignoring us until this point.

He smirked, and turned to face me.

"You'd better shut your mouth, Vincent or you'll regret it." Damien said.

"Fuck you, Damien." I spat out.

Damien ignored me but continued to drive.

He slowed down and parked into a parking lot.

We were at a warehouse of some sort, and I assumed it was early morning, seeing as there were threads of light from the window.

They unlocked their seatbelts, and went out of the car slamming the car door.

As soon as they unlocked the door, I struggled to break free from their grasp.

Amanda was in trouble, and it was my fault. I cannot do this to her, it's not fair.

My struggling was in vain as they easily hoisted me over their shoulders and dragged me into the warehouse.

A cold metal object suddenly made connection with my head. A gun. A VP70 to be exact.

I was tired of their games.

Muffled screams were heard within the warehouse.

It was an open space, but somewhere I could see a wooden chair, with someone strapped on it.

Amanda.

Just as I expected.

Her clothes were torn up, and from where my vision I could tell there was a deep gash on her head, as blood trickled down slowly.

Her hands were bounded tightly and she was covered with bruises on her forearms. She must have put up a fight.

Somewhere within me I felt this burning anger that consumed me. How could I have let this happen to her?

She was just an innocent soul. Now it's my fault that I got her into this.

"No!" I yelled out in rage, my body shaking.

The guards just pinned me even harder.

"This is about to get interesting." Damien said, smirking at whatever he had in mind.

"Now, Amanda, since your beloved boyfriend is here, tell us what you know." Damien said casually, running a hand across his hair, as if it was just a stroll in the park to him.

"Never." Amanda managed to utter out. She looked tired but her voice was firm.

"Cool," he said, his cool gaze lingered on her for a second, then turned to me. "But he dies."

Amanda's eyes widened. She stared at me, her expression unreadable. There was indecisiveness in her eyes.

My mouth was dry. What was this game that he was playing? I didn't know how to respond.

My arms and legs felt weak, yet my heart was beating fast. I couldn't let this happen to Amanda, but I already had.

I'd known what Damien was capable of, and also known when he was lying to get what he wanted.

He wouldn't kill his brother, would he? My gut instinct told me he wouldn't but I can't be completely sure.

For all I know he could kill both of us. He showed no mercy.

"So, what do you say, Amanda?" Damian said coolly.

She opened her mouth to speak. She spoke softly and I couldn't hear her response.

Is my life just going to end like this? I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing.

At least I was helping Amanda. If that secret was worth keeping I would have no regrets.

Suddenly, a gunshot pierced the air, loud and final.

In a jolt, I woke up in cold sweat.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment so I would know what to improve on :) -Solaire