Did You Get It Right?

Not a chapter sorry, but a -

Summary of events. (read in detail) EXCITING NONETHELESS

Amanda goes to Vince's fight. Alex mentions that Vince may or may not have cheated her. Amanda runs away, thinking that she has been betrayed. While this is happening, Vince is distracted at his game. Jerry ends up winning. (this is a ploy by Vince's parents as established in the previous chapters)

This happens simultaneously to that at Amanda's POV. She gets a lift in Layla's car, whom we have established that she cannot be trusted explicitly. (there is a double somewhere)

However, Amanda does not comprehend this, perhaps because of her need to establish friendly relations after her outburst. She's feeling emotionally weak. This causes her to be careless, boarding a car supposedly of her friend's despite having doubts about her identity.

At this time, Amanda is feeling anxious. She is brought to a strange place by Layla, who seems to be distant and aloof. Why? Because she is not Layla. Anyway, Damien, who appears as if he is supporting Layla's quest, appears. (he is not, I will explain this more clearly) He is not supportive of any one. Damien, distracting Layla, gives Amanda enough time to escape if she tries. She does, and returns home to find her Dad there.

Her Dad went to prison four years ago, the reason is not known yet. But we do know that Amanda does not have a friendly relationship with her dad, or even really Liz. This will be revealed in following chapters.

Amanda's close shave with "Layla" is in contrast to her dream, where it is what would have happened if Damien wasn't there to distract Layla/bring Vince to the hospital. (Amanda does not know this)

On Vince's side of the story, he wakes up in a hospital bed. Damien is the one who brought him to the hospital. He seems to think that he has lost his memory but he is able to recall a lot of things (although not who his brother is, but who his parents are) which shows that he has in fact NOT lost his memory completely, but believes that he has (because of his brother Damien). Damien has to make him think that he has lost his memory, so that his parents will not suspect that he knows more. In the end, he finds out that he has only lost his memory partially.

At this point of time, Vince leaves the hospital after speaking with his parents. He does not have money, except for some cash from Damien. He also does not have a house to stay. HE REMEMBERS AMANDA AT THIS POINT. (YES)

He leaves to Amanda's house, to find her not there. He sneaks in to the house by the window, seeing there are people in the house. (policemen etc) because he does not want to run into them (for obvious reasons)

He hides in the room, not daring to make a sound. He hears Amanda's footsteps, and relaxes. (finally!) However, things will be explained to Amanda *breaths in*

That's all for a summary, I think. Solaire gives you a well-deserved pat on the back if you had managed to derive this.

BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

/drumroll/

(details may be important)

Cheers, Solaire .