Chapter Seventeen- Special Request

Amanda

Previously...

His hands were in my hair drawing myself closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck without breaking the kiss.

Finally, we came up for breath. I could still taste the peppermint on my lips.

Suddenly, the door burst open. We sprung apart in a flash, looking at anywhere but each other.

I could feel my face heat up. Please not let it be Vince.....

At the corner of my eye, I saw Jerry straighten up and clench his jaw.

"There you are." Vince said, referring to me, and ignoring Jerry.

His brow furrowed as he looked from me to Jerry as if to size us up.

Vince's expression was unreadable as he turned towards me. I gulped. This was not looking good at all.

"You're supposed to be at home, kitten." Vince growled at me, his eyes blazing with anger.

What was his problem? Instantly, that irritated me. How dare he tell me what to do, that jerk.

He was overreacting. It wasn't as if we were dating.

"Get out, now." He snapped to Jerry.

What has gotten into him?

"I think that will be for the lady to decide." Jerry sneered at Vince.

"Oh really? I suggest you get the hell out of my place before you know who gets to decide." Vince taunted.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Kitten, wait for me outside." He muttered, clenching his jaw, still glaring at Jerry.

"But..." I started.

"Just get out and let me deal with this." Vince snapped at me.

"No. It wasn't his fault." I blurted out.

I didn't want to witness another fight. They just make me sick.

"Just let me deal with this." Vince said, breathing heavily.

"Just let this go, please?" I tried again.

I was not looking forward to seeing Jerry beaten to a pulp again.

After a million years of glaring at each other, Vince relaxed.

"You better watch your back, dick." Vince spat out before he took my hand and dragged me out.

Somehow, guilt began to creep in. I shouldn't have returned Jerry's kiss like that.

It might have given him the wrong impression. I guess I was just a little too caught up in the moment, I grimaced.

After we were outside, I ripped my hand out of his.

I pushed him, and he stumbled backwards, hitting the wall in surprise.

"How dare you!"

"It wasn't even Jerry's fault." I snapped.

"Calm down, kitten. It was totally Jerker's fault." Vince said in a bored tone.

"Calm down? More like you overreacting." I said exasperatedly.

"Well, to be honest, I don't like people touching what's mine." He whispered into my ear.

Vince could indeed make every sentence sound suggestive.

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

"I'm not even yours." I said pointedly.

"I'm your math tutor. We could touch on other aspects should you so wish." Vince said suggestively.

"Ew, no thanks."

"You didn't seem to object when he was showing you his... skills, to put it bluntly." Vince said, glancing sideways at me.

"That was different..."

"Seems like you got a little too caught up. Well, we can't have you behaving like this. How can you focus when your mind is thinking of Jerker? You need someone to settle your sexual needs."

"Erm... This isn't part of the package." My mind was drawing a huge question mark.

"Well I have already offered to throw a party for you, what more guide you in other aspects? You ought to be grateful to me." Vince said matter-of-factly.

"Besides, you could use a little practice." Vince said.

My mouth dropped open. He must have forgotten to take his pills today, no doubt about it.

I opened my mouth to speak but it refused to obey.

"Wait... So you were watching that?" I said, blood draining from my face.

"Yeah. Remember to close the door next time. Could save someone from a whole lot of gagging." Vince said, his face in disgust.

"Okay, kitten, it's settled. Apart from your usual lessons, there will be other lessons catered specially for you."

"What makes you think that you are fit enough to do that?" I challenged.

"I'm crushed, kitten." He clutched a hand on his heart in mock hurt.

"Just remember, I haven't been called the school's bad boy for nothing." He winked obnoxiously then dug into his pocket for something.

Vince returned with my phone in his hand. I sighed in relief.

"Here's your phone. Do not lose it again." Vince said.

"Now, let's get you home."

As we walked, something occurred to me.

"Don't you need to get home?" I said.

"This is my home. I live upstairs." He said, throwing me a grin.

My mouth dropped open. He owns this place? He must be really wealthy.

"Come, get in." Vince said, opening the door of a shiny black Volvo.

Much too eagerly, I complied.

My eyelids were beginning to droop.

"Tired, kitten?" Vince asked.

I nodded, stifling a yawn.

Suddenly, Vince put his arms around me and carried me bridal style into the car.

I tried to get off but it was almost impossible to move even an inch.

Finally, we were inside the car. I

He put me down on the seat right side up and shut my door. He then went to the driver's seat.

"Have a good rest, kitten. I'll wake you up when we get there." Vince said.

I didn't even have the energy to reply. Finally, I realised how tired I was after my birthday party.

My brain became fuzzy once more before I vaguely remembered Vince saying,"sleep well, kitten".

When I woke up, my mind was in a daze.

I realised I was already in my room. Vince must have carried me here while I was still asleep.

Ugh. Why was he always around when I need him? Makes me feel kind of guilty.

But you kissed Jerry. My mind reminded me.

Vince was being so nice last night... Well before his strange request. I wonder if he has any other intentions...

Stretching, I went to open the door of my room. Hopefully he convinced my mom that I did not go partying last night or else I'm so screwed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New update! Hope you guys enjoyed the story so far. I know it's a little draggy and I haven't been updating for ages but thanks for reading! Remember to vote/comment.