Chapter Twenty-Eight- Together

A beat passed and he opened his arms, inviting me to hug him.

His dark eyes met mine and I could tell there was a raw emotion brimming the surface. I knew my eyes were a reflection of his in that moment.

Willingly, I complied and fell into his arms.

It felt so right, comfortable like the feel of home. The combination of the scent of him and his cologne created a delicious eclectic mix that I was slowly getting accustomed to.

As always, my heart pounded in double quick time, but this time, unlike other occasions, I was absolutely certain that he could hear it too.

Our breathing matched each other's, heartbeats as if in sync and we just engulfed each other in our arms, the silence not an awkward tension, but sizzling like firecrackers, waiting to burst in color.

At that moment, I didn't really care that he had issues, or the mere fact that he was my tutor, but only the taste of freedom and happiness.

"Thank you." Vince said softly, his words a caressing blow to my overheated skin.

"What for?" I whispered back, although deep down I know the answer.

"For accepting me for who I am." Vince said, almost shyly despite himself, yet his eyes hid secrets that I have yet to uncover.

"You're very welcome." I replied quietly.

We stayed holding each other. It only felt like minutes but the sky faded to dusk, an indication of time passing.

Eventually, Vince inhaled deeply and we pulled back, smiling shyly at one another.

Vince's eyes met mine once more, and drifted to my lips.

Slowly, he pulled me closer and his lips touched mine, his lip piercing brushing my skin.

His tongue expertly slipped into my mouth and explored it like never before. It was something that I will get used to, yet never bored of it.

I kissed him back just as fervently, making sure to explore every single part of his mouth. Our tongues danced a hypnotizing pattern, something that made it so vivid.

I pulled back eventually, and we both caught our breath, panting loudly.

Abruptly, he asked in a casual tone.

"Do you like kissing?"

"Erm..." I didn't know how to reply.

"Well, because I love kissing." He smiled shyly.

"Me too." I admitted shyly.

"Especially with you." He said.

I smiled slightly at this, sometimes he can be so romantic.

"Considering your lack of experience and all." He smirked.

"Hey!" I snapped irritated and smacked him on the arm.

"Well I'm just stating the truth." He shrugged innocently.

"Geez." I said. If only he knew.

"Well, it isn't that bad the first time, you just bleed a little." Vince said, smirking a little and looking cocky.

What can I say to this? I can't tell him, can I?

My heart pounded and a sense of paranoia and guilt rushed through me.

"Yeah I guess." I said, my voice a little shaky so I tried to add a laugh to it.

His eyes narrowed and I almost had a sense that he could see right past my lies.