Chapter Nineteen- Slightly Dangerous

*a little bit of sexual content* nah of course not

"Seriously? How could you still not get it?" Vince said exasperatedly, scowling at me.

"Calm down. Not everyone is as smart as you." I said, half sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes.

"You're not focusing. I repeat again. The tangent of 90 does not exist."

"But why?" I asked. I knew I was being a slight bit annoying but who cares.

He sighs, looking defeated.

"I just explained it two minutes ago." He said.

"No, you didn't." After a long session on History, we have moved on to Math. Vince said the Math test was in two weeks, so might as well.

"Yes I did. And you nodded like you understood." Vince said flatly.

"No, that did not happen." I interjected.

Vince slammed the table in frustration with his fists.

"I'm done with you." He said, glaring at me.

Sigh. Honestly I was beginning to feel utterly useless at math and questioning my sanity.

"I'm not the teacher for you." He snapped.

Uh oh. I felt like I have just landed myself in a whole lot of trouble.

"You won't." I said, my voice becoming alarmed.

I sort of didn't want him to go. Why did I sound so clingy all of a sudden?

"But you're not learning much from me." He said.

"I am. My History grades improved."

Apart from my History which improved quite a bit, my other subjects like Chemistry and Biology improved slightly. Except for Math.

Things didn't quite add up. It never did for Math. No pun intended.

"Why not we take a break first?" I asked, not really knowing what else to say.

"Sure. Could you fetch me a glass of water, please?" Vince said, not looking at me in the eye.

Quickly, I walked to the kitchen to get Vince a glass of water.

That was weird. He didn't usually want anything to drink.

When I got back, Vince was sitting on my bed, flipping through his phone.

I was about to tell him to get out of my bed when I realized. Wait. It was my phone.

"Mr Tutor huh?" Vince said, smirking at me.

My cheeks flushed red. He didn't have permission to check my phone.

Immediately, I put down the glass of water and attempted to snatch my phone back.

"Give it back!" I said as irritated as I could, snapping at him.

Leaning over, I grabbed his wrist in an attempt to remove the phone from his grasp. He hardly moved an inch.

"Let the games begin." He said cheerfully.

"You better watch out. Give it back or else." I said through gritted teeth.

He laughed evilly. Was there even such a word? Well who cares. He was going to pay for it.

I should never have left my phone unattended.

"You know, one tip. If you ever meet in this kind of situation, you do this." Vince said, holding my arms up and putting them on either side of his shoulders.