Epilogue

One year later

For more, do check out my new book - The Millionaire Wants Me! It is a spinoff from Damien's point of view. I would dedicate the book to you if you comment and vote for all chapters. ;)

(rated R!!) do not read if you are below 18 I am watching all of you. Yes, you.

It has been such a blessing to wake up beside Vince every day, for the past year. He smells heavenly when I wake up in the morning and every time, I smile at what we have been through. The gangs, the fake friends and Liz's hospitalization. Vince has been with me throughout, and we had made love, a lot.

In a way, this was a kind of redemption for what had happened in the past. Though the scars from the past were not gone forever, this was a start. 

Our graduation date is coming soon. Miraculously, both of us managed to graduate, and with decent grades. With my dad seeming genuine in wanting to make amends and Vince there to reassure me as well as guide me in my studies, very soon my grades improved.

"What are you thinking about, sleepyhead?" Vince smirked, rolling to his side to look at me.

 "Just thinking about everything we had been through, baby." I smiled wistfully. He is the greatest blessing in my life and without him, I would have never had enough courage to face the past and confront it honestly.

"Enough thinking. I want you in the sheets, now." Vince said, grabbing my waist and hugging me from behind. I bit my lip and he brings his lips down to meet mine. Somehow, it felt as though everything would be okay. 

I groan a little as he deepened the kiss, pinning me to the bed and his hard member beneath his boxers rubs against my belly. "What should I do with you now?" He smirked, his eyes not leaving mine. 

His hands roamed around my body and he slowly planted kisses down my collarbone and down to my breasts. He was so gentle and his hands felt warm against my body. Slowly, he circled his tongue around my nipples, teasing me gently.

I moan involuntarily and my hands fisted into his bronze hair. He was mine and no one else's.

"What do you want me to do, love?" He smiled crookedly, his hands still exploring my body while he gazed up at me. 

"Undress me. Then I want you to make love to me." I said huskily. His eyes darkened.

"As you wish. I prefer it hard though, kitten. I hope you can handle it." Vince said wickedly before slowly unbuttoning my silk shirt and sliding it off my body. Then he slowly planted kisses down my body and slid down my underwear. 

"You are mine, kitten." He whispered then he slowly traced my inner thighs with his fingertips. I was already wet as he slowly rubbed against my clit using his index finger, circling it. 

I moaned as a wave of pleasure coursed through me. Without stopping, he slowly inserted a finger into me, then withdrawing.

"You are so ready." He said, as he slowly fingered me in and out. I was already drenched by now. 

"Faster, faster. I need you baby." I moaned, and he thrust his fingers in and out until I reached my climax and a wave of orgasm hit me. 

He slowly pulled down his boxers and his manhood was on full display. He swiftly opened a foil packet from the table and slid on the condom. "I am going to fuck you now, kitten." He said huskily and got me into a straddled position. 

He slowly inserted himself into me and our groans mixed together. Having sex with Vince always felt so great and I was glad we could do it after all the stress and distractions. 

He pulled out and then thrust into me again, filling me. The pleasure was immense and I couldn't help but scream his name. He started to increase the pace and intensity, over and over again.

Finally, he had an orgasm and then pulled out of me. We panted heavily and then Vince wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

"I love you, Amanda." He said sincerely, his eyes meeting mine.

"I love you too, Vince." I replied, my eyes brimming with tears. He was there for me during the thick and thin and I knew that he would be loyal and trustworthy. 

I was also glad that he left his gang and now we can have a semblance of a normal life past all of the obstacles and hardships. 

My father had also moved away a month ago for unknown reasons but I guess he wanted to find his own happiness and letting us have a place of our own, albeit temporarily. Maybe there will be one day I will forgive him.

He had also started seeing Liz frequently again. 

Liz's condition has improved and has become more stable now. Vince and I visit her every week and deep down I know she wishes the best for me. 

As for my sister, Lisa, I have never talked to her since forever and even now, we have not made the effort to communicate. She is three years older than me and now I have no idea what she does for a living. We broke off so many years back and now I am still sorting out the mess.

Vince still does not trust my father fully and I do not blame him. Even for me, I can never forgive what he did. Nevertheless, I am healing a little. 

"Let's have breakfast now, kitten. You must be starving." Vince said suddenly and held out his hand to me. 

"Alright, let's go." I said as I followed him into the kitchen, our footsteps echoing on the wooden floorboards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise! I decided to add an epilogue given the many comments I received about updating the book :P So now the book is actually fully complete and I thank all of you readers, yes you, that have followed me into this writing journey. It hasn't been easy, with all the ups and downs, but I'm glad I made it through with all of you. 

I'm really excited and I hope you are too! 

Kudos.

Signing off, 

Solaire x