Chapter 1 (I give up)

Heyo guys! I'm new to this stuff but I wanted to give it a shot so I hope you enjoy! :)

You live in the suburbs of Piltover where powerless like you flock to. Everyday the Powerless are abused and beaten. The authorities see you as a nuisance so this gives the ones with power free reign to do what they like. Good luck Y/n you're gonna need it.

Y/n POV:

Random jerk: Fucking powerless!
*shoves*
Random jerk: Go die in a fucking hole where you belong!

Y/n: Can you just leave me alone PLEASE

Random jerk: You're lucky I'm feeling nice today I'm just gonna leave a few bruises today

*One beating later*

Ow... god why does this always happen to me. I have to find a different way to get home. Stupid prick.

As you limp your way down the street you're met with glances and stares of bystanders who happen to see the whole incident go down just looking at you as if this was a normal occurrence.

I need to get home and-

Random jerk: Hahaha you know what I want to have some more fun with you!

Y/n: FUCK

You run forgetting about the pain sprinting at full burst. You manage to evade the asshole and safely got back to your one room apartment. It wasn't pretty but it did what it needed to do.

You open the fridge and notice that it's completely empty. You forgot to buy groceries.

That jerk! Argh I'm so hungry!

You begrudgingly put your jacket on and head back out.

*Time skip to the grocery store*

You enter the store and start browsing the aisles. You start putting things in your cart and proceed to the checking aisle. You begin to go home walking with your groceries at hand.
*HONK HONK*
You look to your right to see a car speeding straight towards you. Next thing you know you're in the air and then everything fades to black.

*In the hospital*

You wake up in a hospital bed looking around the room.

Y/n: What's going on..?

Nurse: Doctor! He's awake!

As the doctor enters the room he greets you with a grim look on his face.

Doctor: Hello Y/n how are you feeling?

Y/n: Great doc. I feel absolutely great.

Doctor: I'm sorry to have upset you sir.

Ugh WHY! WHY ME! I need to calm down it's not his fault I'm like this!

Y/n: I'm sorry doc I'm jus-

Doctor: It's okay son and I know you're not doing so well and this will only hurt you more but I have some bad news.

Me and my shit luck

Y/n: What is it..?

Doctor: I'm afraid that you've lost your ability to walk.. the accident severed your spinal cord..

Why.. I just wanted to live a comfortable life.. I struggled and struggled.. what's even my purpose in this world.. was I just put here to die! No matter how hard I struggled It was never enough! FUCK!